Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022 : The problem of unemployment in the country is increasing with time. , Even after being educated, there is no employment for the youth, those who want to start their own employment or want to do business, they are not able to do so due to lack of money. The government has started a scheme for the youth to start their own employment and business.
Under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022, the person who wants to start his own industry. They are assisted in getting loans from banks at concessional rates. This scheme has been started by the famous Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, any beneficiary who wants to start his new industry and wants to take forward his old industry, is provided loan from the bank.
Important information about Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022
Individuals who want to start their own business and want to take the business forward can get a loan of up to Rs 10 lakh under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. There is no need for any kind of guarantee in the loan available under this scheme. Mudra loan is given for a period of 5 years. Loans given under this scheme are classified into three categories, first Shishu loan, second Kishor loan and third Tarun loan.
- Shishu Loan – Loan up to ₹ 50,000 is provided by the bank to the applicant under Shisham
- Kishore Loan – Under this category, the loan amount ranging from ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 50 lakh is provided by the bank to the applicant.
- Tarun Loan – Under Tarun Ling, loan ranging from ₹ 50 lakh to ₹ 10 lakh is given to the applicant.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022 – at a glance
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022|
|launched by||Shri Narendra Modi|
|plan start date||year 2015|
|nodal agency||Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency|
|Beneficiary||Small and Medium Enterprise Startups|
|loan amount||Maximum Rs 10 lakh|
|Start filling the application form||Available now|
|Type of scheme||Centra. Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022
It has been mostly seen in the country of India that due to financial constraints, some people are not able to start their own industry. To start an industry, a person has to go round the banks to take a loan and they cannot even get a loan without guarantee. In view of this problem, this scheme has been implemented by the Government of India.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of up to Rs 10 lakh is provided to a person in the form of a loan at affordable rates to start an industry and to expand his industry. The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is to make the entrepreneurs of the country self-reliant and capable so that they can become partners in the development of the country.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022
- Only the entrepreneurs of India will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- This scheme helps the entrepreneurs of the country to get loans from banks at concessional rates.
- Under this scheme, the entrepreneur gets the loan without any guarantee.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, car banks provide loans up to ₹ 10 lakh to entrepreneurs.
- Through this scheme, any person in India who has completed 18 years of age can start his own business by getting a loan.
- Under this scheme, entrepreneurs can take loans at concessional rates to expand their business.
Read Also –
Eligibility for application in Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022
- Only citizens of India can take advantage of this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- The applicant should have knowledge of information related to his business.
Documents required for application in Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- identity card of the applicant
- pan card
- Postal address
- mobile number
- bank account
Process to apply in Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022
- First of all, the applicant has to go to his nearest bank or in which bank the applicant has an account and get the application form.
- After that all the information asked in the application form has to be filled by the applicant.
- All the necessary documents asked by the bank have to be attached along with the form.
- After completing this process, the application form will be given by the applicant to the bank officials.
- Bank officials will check all the information and all the documents given by the applicant.
- After verification by the bank official, the loan amount will be transferred to the applicant’s bank account within 1 month.
All the important information related to Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022 has been provided to you in this article. If you want to get any kind of information related to this scheme, then you can get it by visiting your nearest bank. Or you can also send email.
Email – email@example.com