Aadhar Card Me Mobile Number Kaise Check Kare – Friends, do you want to know how to check what is the mobile number in the Aadhar card ? If so, then you have come to the right place because in today’s post we are going to share detailed information about Aadhar Card Me Mobile Number Kaise Check Kare .
As we know that in today’s time Aadhaar card works as an identity card for every Indian. Therefore, whenever you want to take advantage of any Aadhaar based service, you must have an Aadhaar card. But it is more important than that that mobile number should be linked with your Aadhaar card. Because it helps to update user information, receive OTP and other information. You can update name , change address , change photo , update DOB in Aadhaar card by using mobile number, apart from this, you can do many other things.
Friends, after reading this post today how to check aadhar card mobile number completely, you will know that how to check mobile number in aadhar card and by using which methods aadhar card me mobile number check karna hai . Before sharing this information, we have used these methods ourselves and only after that we are sharing this information with you on how to check mobile number in Aadhaar card. So that you do not have to go anywhere for this information. Come on friends, now let us start.
How to check mobile number in aadhar card? – Aadhar Card Me Mobile Number Kaise Check Kare?
Today we are going to tell you about all the methods of how to check mobile number in Aadhaar card. By using which you will be able to easily see which is the mobile number in your Aadhaar card. Let us now tell you in detail about all the methods one by one.
How to check which mobile is in Aadhaar card from PMJAY?
Step 1: Visit the PMJAY website.
First of all, you have to search by writing PMJAY on your computer or mobile. Then you have to open the PMJAY website by clicking on it.
Step 2: Click on Aadhaar Option.
Then you have to click on the option of Aadhaar .
Step 3: Click on PMJAY Option.
Then you have to select PMJAY in the scheme option .
Step 4: You have to select your state.
Then you have to select your state .
Step 5: Enter the Aadhaar Card Number and click on Generate OTP.
Then you have to fill your 12 digit Aadhaar number and click on Generate OTP .
Step 6: OTP has to be done in Website Verify.
After that the last 4 digits of your registered mobile number will appear and OTP will come on your registered mobile number. OTP has to be done in Verify in the website.
Step 7: Mobile Number has to be checked in Aadhar Card.
In this way you will know your registered mobile number.
How to check Aadhaar card mobile number from UIDAI? – UIDAI Se Aadhar Card Me Mobile Number Check Kaise Kare?
Now we will give you aadhar card me mobile number kaise dekhe with the help of UIDAI website ? Step by step information is going to be told about it.
Step 1: Visit the UIDAI website.
First of all you have to go to the official website of uidai.gov.in aadhar.
Step 2: Click on Verify An Aadhaar Number.
Then you have to go to the Aadhaar Services section and click on the option of Verify An Aadhaar Number .
Step 3: Aadhaar Card Number has to be filled.
After that you have to fill your 12 digit Aadhaar number . After filling the Aadhaar number, you will see a captcha code which you have to solve.
Step 4: Click on Proceed and Verify Aadhaar .
After that you have to click on Proceed And Verify Aadhaar .
Step 7: Mobile Number has to be checked in Aadhar Card.
After clicking on Proceed And Verify Aadhaar, you will go to a new page. Here you will see all the information related to Aadhaar card, such as Aadhaar card number and last 3 digits of registered mobile number . There will be cross checks on the first 7 digits, due to which you will not see the complete mobile number. Only from the last 3 digits visible here, you can find out which mobile number is in your Aadhaar card.
- If you do not see anything in place of mobile number, then it means that none of your mobile number is registered.
- Then you have to register your new mobile number with Aadhaar card.
In this way, you can find out which mobile number is linked with Aadhaar card and if there is no link, then you will have to link your new mobile number with Aadhaar card.
To check Aadhaar link mobile number through UIDAI Customer Care, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Check Aadhaar Link Mobile Number through UIDAI Customer Care?
- First of all you have to call UIDAI Customer Care Number 1947 in your mobile phone.
- After that you have to choose Hindi, English, Punjabi or any other language.
- Then listen carefully to the instructions given by the executive and press the number indicated by the IVR .
- After that you have to ask to check your aadhaar card registered mobile number.
- The customer care executive will take your 12 digit Aadhaar number and any other information from you.
- Then you will be told which mobile number is linked in your Aadhaar card.
- If there is no mobile number linked in your Aadhaar card, then the process of linking will also be told to you.
Apart from the methods mentioned above, there is also another method using which you can check the mobile number in the Aadhaar card. But this method will work only when you have a little idea that which of your mobile number can be linked with Aadhaar card. If you do not have any idea about the mobile number, then this method will not work for you. To use this method, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all go to UIDAI website.
- Then click on the option of Download Aadhaar.
- After that you have to login to the website. To login, you have to enter your Aadhaar card number and captcha code and click on Send OTP. Here this method works. If you have an idea that which mobile number of yours is registered. If OTP comes on any one of those mobile numbers, then you will know which is your Aadhaar linked mobile number.