SBI Recruitment 2023 : State Bank of India has announced the recruitment for 868 posts of officers. Online applications have been invited from interested candidates by March 31. For the application of this recruitment one has to go to the official website www.sbi.co.in and apply.
SBI Recruitment 2023
|NAME OF RECRUITING ORGANIZATION||State Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Officer|
|Place of recruitment||All India|
|Last date to apply||31-03-2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Who can fill the form in SBI recruitment?
Eligibility to fill the form in SBI Recruitment should be as follows:
- Officers should be suitably qualified with domain expertise required for the task to be assigned.
- A retired officer should retire from the service of the Bank (other PSB) only after attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. Voluntarily retired/resigned/suspended/dismissed officers who have left the Bank (other PSB) otherwise prior to retirement are not eligible for consideration for engagement.
- The officer’s education, work experience and overall background should match the requirements of the job and the terms and conditions of the Bank’s existing engagement policy for retired employees. The HR department in the circle/vertical will satisfy itself about the accuracy and genuineness of the information/documents submitted by the retired officers.
- No specific educational qualification is required, as the applicants are retired officers of SBI, e-ABs and other PSBS.
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment
- Starting date of online form filling: 10-3-2023
- Last date of online form filling: 31-3-2023
What documents are required to fill the form in SBI recruitment?
The following documents are required to fill the form in SBI Recruitment:
- A recent photograph
- Brief Description of Last 10 Years Experience (Assignment Wise Details) (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- EWS/Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) (if applicable)
- Any other document (if available)
How to fill form in SBI Recruitment?
Follow the steps given below to fill the form in SBI Recruitment:
- First of all, go to the official website of SBI or click on the given link Link 1 | Link 2
- Then you go to “Recruitment” or “Career” section and click on “Apply Now” button.
- Now enter all your details in the online form and upload the required documents.
- After that, submit the complete information and submit the form.
- That’s it! Your form will be filled successfully and download the print
SBI Recruitment Form Filling Link
The link is given in the table below to fill the form in SBI Recruitment: