If you haven’t linked your Aadhaar card with your PAN card yet, then the Income Tax Department has issued a Red Alert along with a new notification stating that everyone must link their PAN card with Aadhaar card before 31st March 2023, otherwise their PAN card will be cancelled. Therefore, we will inform you about Aadhaar Pan Link Status Check. It is important to take this seriously and complete the process as soon as possible.
We wish to bring to your kind notice that failure to link your PAN card with your Aadhaar card will result in cancellation of your PAN card after March 31, 2023. Apart from this, after this date, you will also have to pay a fine. 1,000 for linking your Aadhaar card with your PAN card.
Aadhar Pan Link Status Check – Overview
- Name of the Department Income Tax Department, Govt. of India
- Name of the Article Aadhar Pan Link Status Check
- Type of Article Latest Update
- Aadhar Card – Pan Card Linking Is Compulsory? Yes
- Mode of Linking Online
- Charges of Linking NIL
- Last Date of Aadhar Card – Pan Card Linking? 31st March, 2023
- After 31st March, 2023 Aadhar Card – Pan Card Linking Fine Amount? 1,000 Rs
- Requirements? Your Aadhar Card Number + Pan Card Number Etc.
- Official Website Click Here
We would like to inform you that in order to link your Aadhar Card with your Pan Card and check the status of your Aadhar-Pan Card link, you will need to adopt an online process. We will provide you with detailed information and procedure in this article to prevent any difficulties or concerns on your part. It is essential that you follow the online process thoroughly for successful linkage of your Aadhar and Pan Cards.
Step 1: On the e-Filing Portal homepage, under Quick Links click Link Aadhaar Status
Step 2: Enter your PAN and Aadhaar Number, and click View Link Aadhaar Status. On successful Validation, a message will be displayed regarding your Link Aadhaar Status.
Simple & Easy Online Process of Aadhar Pan Link Status Check?
If you wish to ascertain the current status of the linkage of your Aadhar card and PAN card, then you would need to adhere to these following steps.
|Direct Link To Link Your Adhar Card With Pan Card||Click Here|
|Direct Link To Check Your Aadhar Pan LInking Status||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Procedure of Pan card link with aadhar card
To Link PAN with Aadhaar by sending an SMS. You need to follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Type UIDPAN<12-digit Aadhaar><10-digit PAN> on your mobile
Step 2: Send it to 567678 or 56161
1. Visit www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/aadhaarstatu
2. Enter PAN and Aadhaar Number
3. Click on ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’
4. The status of the linking is displayed in the next screenCategoriesAdhar pan linkTagspan card aadhar card link status