Who have passed 12th but are facing unemployment due to lack of job.
We, with the help of this article, want to inform them that, under the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana by the Government of India, Ayushman Mitra on a large scale .
Day by day services are being done through online portals in our country. Thousands of schemes and schemes for citizens are going digital through DIgital India . Friends, many services are going online in Gujarat too through Digital Gujarat Portal. But today we will get detailed information about PMJAY Ayushman Mitra Online Registration through this article.
PMJAY Ayushman Mitra Online Registration
|Name of the scheme||PM Jan Arogya Yojana|
|Name of Article||PMJAY Ayushman Mitra Online Registration|
|Type of article||Latest update|
|Name of place||Ayushman Mitra|
|Who can apply?||All eligible|
applicants of the country can apply
|Required Qualifications||Standard- 12 Pass|
|Age limit||18 years to 32 years|
|Helpline number||14555 or 1800 111 565|
PMJAY Ayushman Mitra Online Registration?
In this article dedicated to all you young men and women, we would like to tell you about Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, under which Ayushman Mitra recruitment process has been launched and focused on. In this article of ours, we will tell you in detail about PM-Jai Ayushman Mitra Yojana.
Let us tell you that to do PMJAY Ayushman Mitra Online Registration, you have to follow the online process, the complete detailed information of which, we will provide you in this article, so that you can get the full benefit of it.
Finally, at the end of the article, we will provide you with the important link to avail and register this scheme. So that you can take full advantage of it.
What Are The Functions Of PMJAY Ayushman Mitra?
Now we will tell you about the works of PMJAY Ayushman Mitra with the help of some points,
Which are as follows –
- The main function of PMJAY Ayushman Mitra is to provide benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana and Ayushman Bharat Yojana to common people.
- Publicize the scheme widely.
- Resolving the queries of the beneficiaries.
- Providing guidance to all applicants and beneficiaries.
- Assisting applicants in documentation work.
- Solving all the difficulties of the applicants.
- Finally, ensuring that everyone benefits from the scheme.
With the help of all the above points, we let you know what to do by an Ayushman Mitra.
PMJAY Ayushman Mitra What Documents Are Required For Registration?
All our youths will need some documents to register PMJAY Ayushman Mitra which are as follows –
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- PAN card
- Class-10th and 12th Certificate
- Election card of the applicant
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
With all the above documents you can register yourself as an Ayushman Mitra and avail its benefits.
What Qualifications Are Required For PMJAY Ayushman Mitra Online Registration?
All you youth who want to register themselves as Ayushman Mitra have to fulfill some criteria which are as follows –
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Applicant should have passed 12th standard at least.
By fulfilling the above criteria, you can register yourself as an Ayushman Mitra.
Step By Step Online Process Of PMJAY Ayushman Mitra Online Registration?
All the youths who want to make their career as Ayushman Mitra can register themselves just by following few steps which are as follows –
- For PMJAY Ayushman Mitra Online Registration you have to visit its Official Website home page first.
- Here you will find the menu tab, which you have to click on.
- After clicking, some new options will open in front of you, in which you will find Ayushman Mitra option under portals section, which you have to click on.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will get the option of Click here to register which you have to click on.After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.Here on this page you will get the option of ‘Self Registration’ which you have to click on,Now here you have to enter your Aadhaar Mobile Number (mobile number linked in Aadhaar card) and Aadhaar No.After this you have to do OTP verification.Now its registration form will open in front of you which you have to fill carefully.Finally, you have to click on ‘Submit’ option after which you will get its ‘Login ID Password’ from which you can get its benefits etc.
Kiman is sure that this article very helpful for you. Any query about this article please gmail us.
Watch this for more
FAQ Of PMJAY Ayushman Mitra Online Registration
1. How do I register for Ayushman Mitra online?
Ans. Procedure to become Ayushman Mitra Enter your mobile number and Aadhaar card number. Enter the received OTP for mobile number verification. Enter the OTP received for Aadhaar e-KYC. Your Ayushman Mitra ID has been generated. You can use this Ayushman Mitra ID as user ID to login to the web portal and access the dashboard.
2. How can I verify my Ayushman card?
Ans. The method to verify Ayushman card is to contact helpline number 14555 or 1800 111 565.
3.What are the qualifications required to become Ayushman Mitra?
Ans. The applicant should be at least 18 years of age and should have passed at least 12th standard.