Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana: One family one job scheme will be started by the central government at the central level, but first of all, the state level one family one job scheme will be operated in the state of Sikkim under the Sikkim Government and after that in different states of the country. The one-family job scheme can also be implemented in India. Under the one family one job scheme, unemployed and talented candidates of the country will be able to get jobs as per their qualifications and only one member of the family will be benefited under this scheme.
Let us tell you that under the one family one job scheme, jobs will be available on the posts of Group-C and Group-D and through this scheme, the selected candidates will get work in the local area and you will be happy to know that one family is one. In the initial time of the job scheme, about 54,500 eligible families will be benefited, that is, one member of each family will be able to get a job according to their qualifications.
Under the one family one job scheme, along with the state of Sikkim, citizens of the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, etc. will also be a benefit and most of the families of India will eligible for this scheme. Both female and male candidates residing in India will be able to apply for the one family one job scheme and to take advantage of this scheme, it will be necessary for the minimum age of the applicant to be 18 years and for detailed information of one family one job scheme Stay tuned in the article for!
One Family One Job Scheme
|1||thesis statements||one family one job scheme|
|2||Portal||will be released soon|
|3||Presenter||Government of Sikkim|
|5||purpose||Providing employment opportunities to Lower Income Group (LIG) and Middle Income Groups (MIG)|
|6||Beneficiary||Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan etc.|
|7||Level||State and Central level plan|
|8||Post||Group-C and Group-D|
|9||official notice and website||Will update you soon!|
Documents Required for One Family One Job Scheme
- class 10th mark sheet
- class 12th mark sheet
- Voter ID Card
- pan card
- Aadhar Card
- Composite ID
- Ration card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- I Certificate
- caste certificate
- Local residence certificate etc.
One Family One Job Scheme Details
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana: Claims are being made on social media platforms and the internet about the one family one job scheme that under this scheme employment or job is being provided to one member of each family of the country but let us tell you That till the present time no such scheme has been started by any state or central government and if any such one family one job scheme will be implemented in future then you will definitely be updated.
Let us tell you that in the future, the one family one-job scheme can be started by the Sikkim government this scheme will be operated at the state level only and if the one-family one-job scheme proves beneficial, the central government will implement this scheme across the country. Can do but at present, one family job scheme is not active so avoid fraud and be alert till official notification is received!
Educational Qualification and Age Limit for One Family One Job Scheme
- Educational Qualification: It will be very important for the applicant to be educated for one family one job scheme and in future the educational qualifications of male and female candidates will be determined equally for this scheme. It will be mandatory for the applicant to pass class 10th and class 12th for one family one job scheme and a working experience certificate and work related qualification certificate will be required to get the work as per interest.
- Age limit: To take advantage of one family one job scheme, the minimum age of the applicant will be fixed at 18 years and a maximum of 27 years old candidates will be able to get the benefit of this scheme and information about relaxation in age limit will be issued in future notifications and notices. Can be entered so that eligible and needy unemployed youth can be benefited in maximum quantity.
Eligibility Criteria for One Family One Job Scheme
- Only Indian citizens can be benefited through one family one job scheme.
- One family one job scheme will include both female and male candidates.
- For one family one job scheme, it will be necessary for your minimum age to be 18 years.
- Maximum 27 year old citizens can be benefited under one family one job scheme.
- Only educated candidates will be able to get the benefit of one family one job scheme.
- One family one job scheme will be benefited according to the state.
- Information about other eligibility of one family one job scheme will be available only after the release of the portal and scheme.
How to register for One Family One Job Scheme?
Note: One Family One Job Scheme has not been launched yet and hence registration in One Family One Job Scheme cannot be done. We will update you as soon as the portal is released and you will be able to register for one family one job scheme through online and till then be alert from any fraud scheme!
Is the One Family One Job plan active?
No ! One family one job scheme has not been started yet!
Where will the one family one job scheme start first?
One family one job scheme can be started first in the state of Sikkim.
What is One Family One Job Scheme?
Under the one family one job scheme, one member of each family will be provided with a job.