Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration: If are you also a resident and are worried about your daughter’s education and education, then this article of ours will not only give you relief from this worry but also create a bright future for your daughter. Will also do and that is why we will tell you about Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration in this article.
Let us tell you that, to do Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration, you will have to submit some documents, whose complete list we will provide you in this article so that you can easily keep these documents ready in advance.
At the same time, in the last step of the article, we will provide you quick links so that you can easily get similar articles and get their benefits
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Who Can Apply?||Only MP Citizens Can Apply.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiary Amount||1 Lakh 43 Thousand|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Girls of class 12th will get 6 thousand rupees, apply immediately to this scheme of the government – Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration.
We, in this article of ours, want to warmly welcome all the parents of Madhya Pradesh state who are concerned about the education and initiation of their daughters and that is why we are giving you detailed information about Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration in this article. Will tell for that you have to read this article carefully.
Let us tell you that all of you parents who want to register your daughters in this scheme i.e. Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration, they will have to adopt the online process so that you do not have any problem with this, we will provide you the complete process information so that you You can easily apply in this scheme.
At the same time, in the last step of the article, we will provide you with quick links so that you can easily get similar articles and get their benefits.
Information about Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Ladli Lakshmi by the Government of Madhya Pradesh with the aim of positive thinking in public towards the birth of girl child, improving the sex ratio, improving the educational level and health status of girls, and laying the foundation stone for their good future and ensuring all-round development of girls. The scheme was started on 01 April 2007.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana – What are the benefits?
Now, with the help of some points, we will tell all the parents about the benefits to be received under this scheme, which are as follows –
- Under the scheme, an assurance certificate of Rs 1, 18000/- is issued by the government in the name of the girl child,
- Rs.2000/- on admission in class 6th to the girl child registered under the scheme, Rs. 4000/-, on admission in class 11th Rs.6000 /- and on admission in class 12th Rs. 6000/- scholarship is awarded,
- Ladli girls will be given an incentive amount of Rs. 25000/- in two equal installments in the first and last year of the course after taking admission in graduate or professional courses (course duration minimum two years) after class 12th.
- The tuition fee for higher education (graduation) of dear girls will be borne by the government and
- There is a provision for a final payment of Rs 1.00 lakh on completion of 21 years of age of the girl child, on appearing in class 12th examination and on a marriage of the girl child, after completing the age fixed by the government, etc.
With the help of all the above points, we told you about the benefits that you will get under this scheme so that you can easily apply in this scheme.
What is the eligibility/eligibility of Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
Along with this, all of you applicants will need some eligibility and qualifications, which are as follows –
What is General Ability?
- A girl child born on or after January 1, 2006.
- The girl child should be registered in the local Anganwadi center.
- Parents should be natives of Madhya Pradesh.
- Parents should not be income taxpayers.
- For parents who have two or less than two children, family planning has been adopted after the birth of the second child.
- The girl child born from the first delivery will be given benefits without family planning. It is necessary for the mother/father to adopt family planning in order to be given the benefit of the girl child born from the second delivery.
What is special ability?
- In a family where there are a maximum of 0 2 children and the mother or father has died, registration can be done till the birth of that girl child is 05 years. But in this type of case, if the woman/man gets married for the second time and already has 02 children, then the daughter born from the second marriage will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- Even if there are 03 girls together at the time of first delivery, all three girls will get the benefit of the Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- Eligible girls born to women prisoners in jail will also be benefited under the scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to a girl child born to a rape victim or a girl child.
- The collector has been given the right to approve the cases till 02 instead of 01 year in the cases where family planning has not been adopted due to health-related reasons.
- District collector will give approval/rejection under the special case while scrutinizing the applications received late.
- The application will have to be made by the Superintendent of the Orphanage/Protection Home within 1 year of admission in the Orphanage and before the girl child attains 5 years of age or within 1 year of adoption by the adoptive parents etc.
By fulfilling all the above qualifications, you can apply for this scheme and get its benefits and can do continuous development of your daughters.
What documents will be required to do Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration?
To apply to this scheme, you have to scan and upload some documents which are as follows –
- Overall ID and family ID of the girl child,
- Photo of the girl child with mother/father,
- Family planning certificate (in case of second girl child),
- All the required documents can be in jpg, jpeg, png, gif, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc formats, other than these no other format is valid and
- The size of all documents can be between 40 KB to 200 KB, less or more size is not acceptable etc.
You have to scan and upload all the above documents so that you can easily apply for this scheme.
Step By Step Online Process of Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration?
All those parents who want to apply their daughters in this scheme, have to follow these steps which are as follows –
- To do Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration, first of all, you have to visit the home page of its official website,
- After coming to the home page, you will get the option of applying, on which you will have to click.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, which will be like this –
- Now on this page, you will have to read all the directions carefully and click on the option of going ahead by giving your approval.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, which will be like this –
- Now here you will have to enter the Samagra ID of the Ladli, the overall ID of the family, and the information for which the Ladli is being applied,
- After this, you have to click on the option to proceed , after which its application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to carefully fill this application form carefully,
- All the required documents have to be scanned and uploaded .
- At last, you have to click on the submit option after which you will be given the receipt of your application etc.
After following all the above steps, all of your parents can get the benefit of this scheme by applying your daughters in this scheme.
In order to ensure the continuous and all-round development of all the beloved daughters of the state of Madhya Pradesh , the state government has launched the Ladli Laxmi Yojana at the state level and that is why we told you in detail about the Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration with the complete online process so that All of you can easily register yourself.
Finally, at the end of the article, we hope that all of you must have liked this article very much, for you will like, share and comment on this article.