Aadhaar Card Photo Change: If you are a citizen of India and reside in India then it is very important for you to have an Aadhaar card. But the special thing is that if you had made your Aadhaar card earlier when you were young or if your picture printed in Aadhaar card is absolutely useless, that is, you feel embarrassed to show Aadhaar card.
Then you do not need to worry because through this article we are providing the complete process to update photo in Aadhaar card, by following which you can update your Aadhaar card photo online.
Aadhaar Card Photo Change
Let us tell you that Aadhaar card is such an important document which is very important for every citizen living in India. But meanwhile, many people have a question that how to change the photo in our Aadhaar card, how to change it. If you want to change the photo in Aadhaar card through offline process, then it will take you a lot of time. But today we are providing you information about how to update photo in Aadhaar card through online process. If you do not do this important information, then you can change the bad photo printed in your Aadhaar card in a few minutes.
To update the photo, one has to go to the official website of Aadhaar Card.
Online process has been provided by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to change name, mobile number, address, gender, date of birth in Aadhaar card through its official website. That is, people are being given online facility instead of offline. With the help of online facility, every person can easily change all the information in his Aadhaar card. Let us know some simple steps regarding updating photo in Aadhaar card, which is as follows-
Aadhaar Card Photo Change online
- To update photo in Aadhaar card, first of all candidates have to visit the official website of UIDAI whose direct link we are providing below.
- After visiting the official website, the Aadhaar section will appear in front of you, click on it and download the Enrollment Form Update Forum.
- After that fill the downloaded form and submit it to the Permanent Enrollment Center.
- After that your biometric details will be taken.
- A deposit of ₹100 has to be made to complete this process.
- After the successful completion of this process, you will be given an acknowledgment slip in which the URL will be given.
- You can easily track the updates with the help of the URL that will be provided.
- Soon after that the photo of your Aadhaar card will be changed.
|Official Website||Click Here|