How much money is given in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in 2023: As you all know that the government provides its own pucca house to the homeless and poor citizens of the country through the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This provides financial assistance to poor and homeless people and improves their condition. Through the housing scheme, money is given to the poor to build houses so that it becomes easier for them to build houses. we will give complete information about how much money will be received for the housing scheme.
Through the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the citizens of urban and rural areas are given money to build houses, which is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account. Through this scheme, Rs 1,20,000 is given to the people of the urban area and Rs 1,30,000 to the citizens of the rural area to build a house. If you have also applied to this scheme, then you can take advantage of this scheme by seeing your name in this scheme list. Below is the complete information to see the housing scheme list of rural areas, you must have a look.
How much money is given in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
Through Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana you can get 1,20,000 to 1,30,000 for rural and urban areas to build your own pucca house. With this, every homeless and kutcha house citizen will get a pucca house of his own. You can check the list to take advantage of the housing scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|initiated by||by PM Narendra Modi|
|launch date||22 June 2015|
|Beneficiary||poor people of the country|
|purpose||providing a permanent home|
|PMAY Phase Duration||April 2015 to March 2017|
|PMAY Phase 2 Duration||April 2017 to March 2019|
|Duration of PM Awas Yojana Phase||April 2019 to March 2023|
The process to see PM Awas Yojana Rural List
- If you want to see the name in the list to take advantage of the housing scheme, then first of all go to its official website from which its home page will open.
- After that on its home page, you will get the option of Stakeholders in the menu under which you have to select IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter your registration number.
- After that, you have to select the given button Submit.
- If you do not know your registration number then select Advance Search.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will be asked for some information, and you have to fill it in.
- Now you have to submit it so that the complete list of housing schemes will open in front of you.
- If your name will be on this scheme list then you will get money under the housing scheme.