For quite some years, Google has a service that allows users to enjoy the most important art and culture elements in the world, traveling to museums and exhibitions from all over the planet without getting up from our desk or through your mobile devices.
Google Arts & Culture is a service developed by the Internet giant that cooperates with over 1,200 museums and galleries in more than 70 countries to bring the best collections to the online world so that anyone can visit them through a huge art database. Thanks to this service, the user can discover the history through art shown via thousands of photos, videos, and virtual reality tours with an incredible image quality.
features of Google Arts & Culture:
- Allows us to search for works of art by period and color.
- Possibility to access hundreds of exhibitions from over 1,000 museums all over the world.
- Possibility to examine the slightest details of the most interesting pieces of art.
- Includes virtual guided visits to the most famous museums in the world.
- Includes curiosities so that the user can learn new things each time he opens the application.
- Map that shows nearby museums and cultural events.
- Compatible with the use of Google Cardboard to make the most of art in virtual reality.
- Allows us to save our favorite works of art and share collections with our friends.
portrait in a google museum :
However, Google wanted to go a step further and has carried out a peculiar experiment with its huge art database. It has used its artificial intelligence and facial recognition technology to search for your face amongst the millions of paintings stored in its database.
To be able to try out this tool and find out if you’ve got a lookalike hanging on a museum wall, you’ve only got to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: download the Android application from Google Play (it’s also available for iOS).
- Step 2: open the app and scroll down until you find the option Is your portrait in a museum?.
- Step 3: allow Google to access your camera.
- Step 4: take a selfie, press start and wait for your photo to be compared to the database.
- Step 5: the system will show you several options and your percentage of similarity with each one of them.
- Location: used to recommend cultural sites and events based on your current location
- Camera: used to recognise artworks and provide related information about them
- Contacts (Get Accounts): used to allow sign in with a Google Account, in order to store users’ favourites and preferences
- Storage: used to allow artworks to be recognised and related information to be accessed while offline
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION NOW: CLICK HERE
ALSHO READ :
- Driving License The hassle of getting a driving license by going to RTO is over, make a driving license sitting at home
- How to edit your Photo Lab app
- How to convert a picture to PDF on Android
- Signature Maker Creator Apk
- Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022: Recruitment for 12th pass youth from Delhi Cantonment, apply like this
- BSF Recruitment 2023: Recruitment for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in BSF, how to apply
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Number With Ration Card
Thank you for reading this article of ours. We hope this article gives you complete information.Again we humbly request you to visit our blog to get correct information and various knowledge.The information you get from us is correct. We write this information to you through various social media and various technologies. If you want more information, you can get it from the official website provided by us. We hope that you like all the information provided by us. So our one request is to send all our information to all your family members and all your friends.