Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023, from the year: 2022-23 for the first time online applications are invited through e-Samajkalyan Portal to provide coaching assistance benefit to socially and educationally backward class trainees and economically backward class girl students.
Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023|
|under||Director Scheduled Tribes Welfare Gujarat State, Gandhinagar|
|Department Name||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Type of article||Government scheme|
|Last date to apply||31/01/2023|
|application||Apply Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023 Online Form 2022|
|benefit||Socially and educationally backward students of Scheduled Tribes and economically backward students|
Objective of Coaching Assistance Scheme:
Coaching Assistance Scheme for Socially and Educationally Backward Class Trainees and Economically Backward Class Students of Scheduled Tribes
Who can take the benefit of coaching assistance scheme Gujarat 2023?
Online applications are invited through the e-Samajkalyan portal for granting Conchig assistance benefit.
- Special Incentive Assistance (Amount of Assistance Maximum Rs.20,000/-) to Trainees from Socially and Educationally Backward Classes undergoing training for competitive examination (Class-1, 2 & 3)
- Coaching assistance scheme for preparation of examinations like NEET, JEE, GUJCET to socially and educationally backward trainees and economically backward students
(Amount of assistance maximum Rs.20,000/-)
- Coaching assistance scheme for preparation of ALL INDIA level competitive exams like IIM, CEPT, NIFT, NL as well as IELTS, TOFEL, GRE required to go abroad (Amount of assistance maximum Rs.20,000/-)
The trainees will be eligible for coaching assistance based on the following norms
- Socially and educationally backward class trainees (Both male and female students) and economically backward class students who are natives of Gujarat will be eligible for this scheme.
- The trainee should have secured 70% or more marks in class-10th.
- The trainee should be a student of science stream.
- The annual income limit of the trainee’s family should be Rs.4.50 lakh or less.
- The trainee has to obtain the training attendance certificate from the institute and submit it.
- The trainee will be able to get the benefit of this scheme only once in class-12.
- The trainee cannot be employed at any other place during the training. If proved to be so, the full amount has to be recovered by the Director, Vikshti Jati Kalyan.
- A Chartered Accountant’s certificate of three years experience of the organization should be obtained from the organization and submitted.
Coaching Assistance Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
For the preparation of NEET, JEE, GUJCET, PMT examination to economically backward students whose income is less than Rs.4.50 lakhs, coaching pay within the limit of Rs.20,000/- per student has been determined by fixing the result base criteria and selecting the institutions and implementing the institution. Scheme for disbursement of aid to institutions implemented.
The trainee should select an organization for coaching having the following norms:
- The institute selected by the trainee should have GST/PAN number.
- The training institute should be registered under any Act like Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950, Companies Act, 1956, Shops and Establishments Act, 1948 (Shops and Establishments Act, 1948) etc.
- The organization should have at least three years of experience.
- The organization should comply with other government norms.
Standard of support?
Rs.20,000/- for pre-preparation for any one of NEET, JEE, GUJCET examination to socially and educationally backward class trainees (Both male and female students) or economically backward class students, whichever is less. Payment will be made through DBT into the bank account.
Students/trainees desirous of availing assistance under the said schemes for the academic year 2022-23 on esamajkayan.gujarat.gov.in portal dt. 01/01/2023 to 31/01/2023 is advised to apply online for supplementary certificates. After applying on the portal, a copy of all the documents uploaded online should be enclosed and submitted to the office of the concerned District Deputy Director (V.Ja) / District Social Welfare Officer (V.Ja), in the process of approving the applications on the said portal within the prescribed time limit. Priority will be given as per rules and assistance will be disbursed keeping in mind the budget provision and target. Take special note of that. Complete information regarding the trainee and trainee selection institution norms is available on the website https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/ddcw/Government-Resolutions.
Important Links for Coaching Assistance Scheme :
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Complete information on organization norms||Click here|
|Apply online for new user||Click here|
|Apply online for registered user||Click here|
ALSHO READ :
- Driving License The hassle of getting a driving license by going to RTO is over, make a driving license sitting at home
- How to edit your Photo Lab app
- How to convert a picture to PDF on Android
- Signature Maker Creator Apk
- Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022: Recruitment for 12th pass youth from Delhi Cantonment, apply like this
- BSF Recruitment 2023: Recruitment for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in BSF, how to apply
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Number With Ration Card
Thank you for reading this article of ours. We hope this article gives you complete information.Again we humbly request you to visit our blog to get correct information and various knowledge.The information you get from us is correct. We write this information to you through various social media and various technologies. If you want more information, you can get it from the official website provided by us. We hope that you like all the information provided by us. So our one request is to send all our information to all your family members and all your friends.