Hello friends, today we will know how to make Marriage Certificate? What is required to get Marriage Certificate made? What will be the documents for Marriage Certificate? How to do Marriage Registration?
Documents required for marriage certificate. marriage certificate online form Marriage certificate Online Resignation: How to apply for Marriage certificate online?
Marriage certificate is a valid official document which has special significance after marriage. If you are a newly wed couple then surely you will need marriage certificate. If you have just got married, then you must be looking for answers to questions related to this, such as what is a marriage certificate ? How to make marriage certificate? How to make marriage certificate? Documents required for marriage certificate. marriage certificate online form Benefits of marriage certificate certificate and how much fee you have to pay in marriage registration?
Friends, in this post you will be given complete information about marriage certificate. So let’s first know
A marriage certificate is a valid legal document that certifies that a husband and wife are married. It is an essential document for married women, as in 2006, the Supreme Court made it mandatory to register marriages to protect women’s rights.
In India, marriage registration is done under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 or the Special Marriage Act 1954 or the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. The Hindu Marriage Act applies to Hindus, including Hindus as well as Buddhists, Brahmins and Arya Samaj people, and the Special Marriage Act applies to citizens of all religions and castes of the country. The Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act applies to Parsis.
One thing to note here is that in order to obtain a marriage certificate, the groom must be above 21 years of age and the bride must be above 18 years of age. Marriage certificate is a legal proof that you are married. There can be various benefits of getting Marriage Certificate after marriage which we will discuss further. So friends now let us talk about the document required for marriage certificate before how to apply for Vivah Panjiyan .
Documents required for marriage certificate
Document for marriage certificate
Friends, first of all the necessary document for Marriage Certificate is Aadhaar Card. If the Aadhaar card of any 1 of the husband and wife is not made, then the marriage certificate will not be given. So the first document is Aadhaar Card.
To obtain Marriage ertificate in India, you will need the following documents –
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, Passport, Driving License, Any other Government recognized document of bride and groom with photo.
- Date of Birth: Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Birth Certificate, Certificate from School signed by the Principal.
- Address before and after marriage: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, Passport, Driving License, Any other government recognized document of bride and groom with photographs.
- Witness ID and Address: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, Passport, Driving License, Any other government recognized document of bride and groom with photo.
Friends, you can give proof of your identity, age and address from any of the documents mentioned above. So friends, now we have come to know about what is Marriage Certificate and the documents required for marriage certificate. Now let’s talk about the most important thing which is how to make Marriage Certificate? How to do Marriage Registration?
How to make marriage certificate I Marriage Certificate Process :
Friends, we are going to tell you 3 ways to get marriage certificate online, offline and immediate (Urgent). So friends, first of all let ‘s talk about Marriage Certificate Online Apply .
How to apply for marriage certificate online ? How to apply Marriage Certificate Online?
- Search “marriage certificate online apply delhi” (enter your state name) in Google.
- In such a situation, many websites will come in front of you, then select the official website from those websites.
- For example I have selected – https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- For registration on the home page there will be an option called “Marriage Registration”. Click on it.
- As soon as you click, it will ask to register. Select the Aadhar Card or Voter ID in the field through which you want to register. After that create your account and login.
- Now click on the option called ‘Certificate of Marriage’.
- Now a form will appear in front of you. Provide your marriage and spouse details in this form.
- Select the appointment date.
- Now click on the “Submit Application” option.
- As soon as you submit, a slip will appear in front of you. Take out the printout of this slip.
- Visit the office for the interview with all the documents like wedding cards, photographs and witnesses.
Marriage Certificate Offline Apply, How to get marriage certificate from SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate)?
- Go to SDM’s office.
- Now take the marriage certificate form from here and duly fill it correctly. If you want, you can download Marriage Certificate Form from this also.
- Put your signatures (both husband and wife).
- SDM will verify all the documents on the same day.
- Now an appointment day will be fixed to know the authenticity of the marriage.
- On the day of appointment both of you have to go to ADM (Additional District Magistrate) office.
- He will verify your application and then put his signature on the legal Marriage Certificate document.
With the above methods, you can easily make your Marriage Certificate. But here you have to pay attention to one thing –
Time in appointment:
In case of Hindu Marriage Act, you will get an appointment within 15 days of online registration, but in case of Special Marriage Act, it may take up to 60 days.
How to get instant marriage certificate? How to get Urgent Marriage Certificate?
In April 2014, the Revenue Department of the Government of Delhi launched a ” Tatkal ” service to ensure one-day delivery of marriage certificates , under which the registration process would be completed in 1 day. This service was launched on 22nd April, 2014 enabling citizens to register the certificate issued within 24 hours on payment of more than Rs.
Friends, now we have come to know what is Marriage Certificate, documents required for registration of Marriage Certificate and how to make Marriage Certificate? So friends, now let’s talk about the benefits of marriage certificate and how much fee you will have to pay in marriage certificate?.
How much fee do you have to pay to register your marriage?
- At present, under the Hindu Marriage Act, 100rs are charged for this registration.
- INR 150 is charged for issuing the certificate under the Special Marriage Act.
- For instant marriage registration the revenue department charges Rs 10,000 to deliver it in a day.
Benefits of marriage certificate :
- If you are applying for passport after marriage then you will need marriage certificate.
- If you are opening a bank account after marriage, then marriage certificate is required.
- If both husband and wife want to get visa then marriage certificate will help you.
- In some countries proof of being husband and wife is required. So if you want to live in such a country then you will need a marriage certificate.
- You will need a marriage certificate to claim life insurance returns or spouse’s bank balance.
Post For : Marriage Certificate Kaise Banwaye, Marriage Certificate Kaise Banate Hain, Online Marriage Certificate Kaise Banaye, Marriage Certificate Kaise Banaya Jata Hai, Marriage Certificate Online Kaise Banaye
Friends, if you read our article “How to make Marriage Certificate? How to Resign Marriage Certificate Online? If you want to give any opinion related to it, then you can give it in the comment section. If how to make your Marriage Certificate? What is required to get Marriage Certificate made? What will be the documents for Marriage Certificate? How to do Marriage Registration? If you have any question related to this, then you can ask in the comment section. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible.
Why is marriage certificate important?
The marriage certificate is an essential document while applying for a passport or opening a bank account with a new surname post-wedding. Also, in the case of foreign travel or visa processing, many embassies request a copy of the marriage certificate.
How can I get marriage certificate in offline?
- Please visit Sub registrar office and obtain application form for registering your marriage. …
- Please fill the form as obtained from the office and it has to be duly signed by couple. …
- As advised, please make the payment for completing the process.
How to apply marriage certificate online in Maharashtra?
- Step 1: Visit the home page of Mumbai Municipal Corporation. Maharashtra-Marriage-Certificate-Home-Page.
- Step 2: Move the cursor to the “Online Service ” option where the applicant should select ” Marriage Registration” option. …
- Step 3: Now, the online application form will open up on the screen.
How do I get my marriage certificate up?
- Marriage registration Application forms.
- Affidavit in the prescribed format.
- Age proof of the Groom and Bride – Birth certificate or Mark Sheet.
- Address Proof – Ration card, Voter ID, Driving licence, Passport.
- Address Proof – Aadhaar Card, PAN Card and Voter ID.
How can I register my marriage online in India?
Online registration for a marriage certificate
- Open the government’s official website of the home state applicant belong to.
- Browse the website and find the form for marriage registration on the site.
- Fill the personal details of both the parties of the marriage, as asked in the form.
- Submit the form once it is filled.
ALSHO READ :
- Signature Maker CLICK HERE
- Best Photo Background Remover Apps For Android in 2023
- Umang App Download 2022
- Mobile se bank balance kese check kare
- Driving License The hassle of getting a driving license by going to RTO is over, make a driving license sitting at home
- How to edit your Photo Lab app
- How to convert a picture to PDF on Android
- Signature Maker Creator Apk
Thank you for reading this article of ours. We hope this article gives you complete information.Again we humbly request you to visit our blog to get correct information and various knowledge.The information you get from us is correct. We write this information to you through various social media and various technologies. If you want more information, you can get it from the official website provided by us. We hope that you like all the information provided by us. So our one request is to send all our information to all your family members and all your friends.