Agricultural Mechanization Scheme 2022: In the traditional way of agriculture, hard work, time, labor and laborers are required more. Because of which the cost in agriculture is high and production is low. In such a situation, to increase the production from agriculture and reduce the cost, the agricultural machinery subsidy scheme is being run by the government. The use of modern agricultural machinery is being promoted through the Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme. For this, heavy discounts are also being given to the farmers to connect them with these agricultural machinery. That is, the facility of subsidy is being given on the purchase of agricultural machinery. So that by purchasing these machines, farmers can get better production from farming by reducing the consumption of time, labor and cost in the works related to agriculture.
Subsidy up to 43 thousand rupees on zero tillage machine – Know subsidy on 90 types of agricultural machinery
Many state governments of the country are providing subsidy on agricultural machinery as per the provision fixed at their level through the scheme. In this case, the Department of Agriculture A scheme is being run by the Bihar government to give subsidy on agricultural machinery to the farmers. The name of this scheme is Bihar Agricultural Mechanization Grant Scheme. Under this scheme, subsidy is payable on a total of 90 types of agricultural machinery under the year (2022-23) to provide agricultural machinery to the farmers, including zero tillage / seed cum fertilizer drill machine, tillage, sowing, weeding, irrigation. , harvesting, rosemary etc. and agricultural machinery related to sugarcane and garden. A state in Eastern IndiaOnline application for the year 2022-23 has started to provide agricultural machinery to the farmers under the Agricultural Mechanization Grant Scheme . Interested farmers can take advantage of the scheme by applying online till December 31, 2022. Up to 80 percent subsidy i.e. up to Rs 43 thousand is being given as grant on Zero Tillage/Seed cum Fertilizer Drill Machine.
Subsidy on Zero Tillage / Seed cum Fertilizer Drill Machine
Subsidy on a total of 90 types of agricultural machinery for the year (2022-23) under the Agricultural Mechanization Scheme by the Department of Agriculture, GovernmentPayable, which includes field plowing, sowing, weeding, irrigation, harvesting, henna etc. and agricultural machinery related to sugarcane and garden. In this, 80 percent subsidy is given by the government to buy zero tillage / seed cum fertilizer drill machine. In which 80 percent subsidy or grant up to a maximum of Rs 34,000 to small-marginal farmers, SC-ST and women on the purchase of zero tillage / seed drill machine (9 tine), while 75 percent of the cost to all farmers of the general category or up to a maximum of Rs 32,000 Provision has been made for partial grant of Rs. In this way, on the purchase of zero tillage/seed cum fertilizer drill machine (more than 9 tines), a subsidy of 75 percent or up to a maximum of Rs 40,000 will be given to all the farmers of the general category. At the same time, a provision has been made to give the benefit of partial grant of 80 percent or up to a maximum of Rs 43 thousand to small and marginal farmers, SC-ST and women.
What is subsidy given by government?
Definition: Subsidy is a transfer of money from the government to an entity. It leads to a fall in the price of the subsidised product. Description: The objective of subsidy is to bolster the welfare of the society. It is a part of non-plan expenditure of the government.
What are the steps taken by government to improved farmer situation?
- Land reforms.
- Tenancy reforms.
- Regulation of higher rents.
- Provision of credit to rural farmers.
- Subsidies e.g Urea subsidy.
- Food security act 2013.
- Public distribution system.
- Minimum support price and Procurement pricing system.
What subsidies are given to farmers?
In this article, we have compiled a total of eight different subsidies that are given to farmers in India!
- Different Types of Agriculture Subsidy In India. Seed Subsidy. …
- Seed Subsidy. …
- Fertilizer Subsidy. …
- Irrigation Subsidy. …
- Power Subsidy. …
- Export Subsidy. …
- Credit Subsidy. …
- Agriculture Equipment Subsidy.
FEW days left to apply
Under the Agricultural Mechanization Scheme, farmers are being provided subsidy by the Bihar government to buy 90 types of agricultural machinery. If you also want to take advantage of the Bihar Agricultural Mechanization Scheme (Bihar Krishi Yantra Anudan 2022-23), then apply for it as soon as possible. Under this scheme, online application has started for the session 2022-23 to provide agricultural machinery on subsidy to the farmers. Under this scheme, interested farmers can apply online by 31 December 2022 on the official portal of Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar at http://farmech.bih.nic.in/FMNEW/LoginNew1.aspx# . Means the farmers have only 8 days left to buy these agricultural machinery on subsidy.
Register here to avail subsidy on agricultural machinery
- Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana is being run by the Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar to provide subsidy on agricultuBBral implements to the farmers.
- Under this scheme, online application has been started for the session 2022-23 to provide agricultural machinery to the farmers.
- To apply online for this scheme (2022-23), first of all you have to visit the official website of Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar http://farmech.bih.nic.in/FMNEW/LoginNew1.aspx# .
- Here you have to click on the option of given Farmer Application. After this you have to click on the option of Apply Get to Subsidy .
- Now all the information and documents sought will have to be uploaded.
- After this the application form has to be submitted final. And the acknowledgment has to be kept safe with you.
- After this, the online application given by you will be scrutinized by the Agriculture Department and the grant amount will be sent to your bank account.
Documents required to avail subsidy
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant farmer
- bank account passbook
- Valid RC of the tractor
- farm equipment purchase receipt
- farmer registration
- Caste Certificate (only for SC/ST)
- Revenue Receipt of current land
- Link mobile number with aadhaar and bank account
- All necessary documents like land certificate etc. will be required.
Qualification required to apply
- Only permanent residents of the state of Bihar can apply for the Bihar Agricultural Machinery Grant Scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the farmers.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant farmer must have his own agricultural land.
- To get the grant amount in the scheme, the applicant must first buy agricultural machinery.
- To apply in this scheme, the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
ALSHO READ :
- Driving License The hassle of getting a driving license by going to RTO is over, make a driving license sitting at home
- How to edit your Photo Lab app
- How to convert a picture to PDF on Android
- Signature Maker Creator Apk
Thank you for reading this article of ours. We hope this article gives you complete information.Again we humbly request you to visit our blog to get correct information and various knowledge.The information you get from us is correct. We write this information to you through various social media and various technologies. If you want more information, you can get it from the official website provided by us. We hope that you like all the information provided by us. So our one request is to send all our information to all your family members and all your friends.