AAI Junior Executive Bharti 2022 : Airport Authority of India, AAI has Recently Published Advertisement for the 596 Junior Executive Recruitment 2022. Eligible Candidates Read Official Notification and Apply Online Before 21/01/2023.
AAI Junior Executive Bharti 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Airport Authority of India ( AAI )|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Executive|
|Article Category||Airport Job|
|Apply Mode||Online mode only|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Total Posts – AAI Recruitment 2022 :-
- 596 Posts
Posts Names & Education Qualification :
|Post Name||Vacancy||Education Qualification|
|Junior Executive (Engineering Civil)||62||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil|
|Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)||84||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||440||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical with specialization in Electronics|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||10||Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture|
- Junior Executive (E‐1) : Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
- In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
- The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 12 lakhs approximately.
AAI Junior Executive Age Limit
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on : 21/01/2023
- Age Relaxation as per government rules.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD;
- For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent
- requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE
- Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship training in AAI are also exempted from payment of fee.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to
- deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission
- applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment and shall be borne by candidate.
- After the Payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to application portal. Candidates may take
- a printout of submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the
- printout to AAI Office.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any, will be refunded after the closing
- date of submission of applications.
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited on or before the last date for payment of fee.
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2022 Schedule
|AAI Bharti 2022 Last Date||21th January 2023|
How To Apply ?
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other
- means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- ii) Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- iii) Candidate should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this
- recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication
- from AAI.
- iv) Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand, the following
- details/documents/information: –
- (a) His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
- (b) His/her personal details.
- (c) His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD Candidates).
- (d) His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- (e) His/her scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and signature (as
- per dimensions given below).
- (f) Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
ALSHO READ :
- Driving License The hassle of getting a driving license by going to RTO is over, make a driving license sitting at home
- How to edit your Photo Lab app
- How to convert a picture to PDF on Android
- Signature Maker Creator Apk
Thank you for reading this article of ours. We hope this article gives you complete information.Again we humbly request you to visit our blog to get correct information and various knowledge.The information you get from us is correct. We write this information to you through various social media and various technologies. If you want more information, you can get it from the official website provided by us. We hope that you like all the information provided by us. So our one request is to send all our information to all your family members and all your friends.