PM Jan Dhan Yojana Status: A total of 47.57 crore bank accounts have been opened so far under PM Jan Dhan Yojana and more than ₹ 176,912.36 crore of Indian citizens are deposited in these bank accounts and let us tell you that PM Jan Dhan Yojana Most of the bank accounts are operated by Public Sector Banks, followed by Regional Rural Banks, which is estimated to be around 8.76. Most women candidates have earned the benefit of PM Jan Dhan Yojana and the number of women in rural areas is the highest in bank accounts opened through this scheme.
Through the PM Jan Dhan Yojana, assistance is also provided to zero account holders from time to time and earlier during the lockdown in the Corona period, monthly assistance ranging from ₹ 500 to ₹ 1000 was also made available to the Jan Dhan account holders. And in the headlines, it is being claimed that the account holders of PM Jan Dhan Yojana will be provided assistance of about ₹ 10,000 this year and this assistance amount can be released in the accounts of helpless women, elderly and disabled And through PM Jan Dhan Yojana Status you can get the current status and details of beneficiaries.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Status
|1||thesis statements||PM Jan Dhan Yojana Status|
|2||Plan||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)|
|3||Department||Indian Finance Ministry|
|4||beginning||Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi (28 August 2014, Thursday / Announcement date 15 August 2014, Friday)|
|5||purpose||Providing banking facility to every Indian|
|6||the gain||₹0 to Savings Bank Account (Banking/Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Loan, Insurance, Pension etc.)|
|7||Bank||SBI-Kiosk, Union Bank, Punjab Bank, Bank of India etc.|
|8||National Toll Free Number||1800-11-0001|
Documents required for PM Jan Dhan Yojana
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- fingerprint of the applicant
- signature of the applicant
- mobile number
- content id
- Ration Card Local Residence Certificate
- Other ID proof like Voter ID, Driving License, etc.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Status
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Status : Under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, many facilities related to banking are made available to the economically weak, destitute, middle and lower class citizens living in India by opening bank accounts from ₹ 0 and PM Jan Dhan Yojana So far, about 47.57 crore bank accounts have been opened under PM Jan Dhan Yojana and an amount of about ₹ 176,912.36 crores of Indian citizens is deposited in the bank accounts of PM Jan Dhan Yojana and the beneficiary citizens of this scheme keep doing transactions of lakhs of rupees day-to-day. are |
Let us tell you that under PM Jan Dhan Yojana, bank accounts of Indian citizens were opened from ₹ 0 in Public Sector Bank, Private Sector Bank and Regional Rural Bank. Under PM Jan Dhan Yojana, the number of beneficiaries in Public Sector Bank is 37.50 crore and in Regional Rural Bank the number of beneficiaries has reached 8.76 crore and the number of account holders of Jan Dhan Yojana in private sector bank is about 1.31 crore and in these 47.57 crore Rupee Debit Cards have been issued to about 32.43 crore bank account holders out of the account holders.
It is a commendable achievement of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana that PM Jan Dhan Yojana has created history by registering its name in the Guinness Book of World Records because under PM Jan Dhan Yojana, about 18,096,130 bank accounts were opened in 1 week i.e. 7 days and before that It was rare to even wish for this, but the Department of Financial Services, Government of India achieved this feat by opening the maximum number of bank accounts between 23 and 29 August 2014.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana details
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was launched by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday, 28 August 2014 and the scheme is being operated as National Financial Inclusion Mission under the Ministry of Finance. Under PM Jan Dhan Yojana, bank accounts of Indian citizens are opened from ₹ 0 and through PM Jan Dhan Yojana, bank accounts of economically weaker Indians are opened in banks like SBI-Qosk, Union Bank, Punjab Bank, Bank of India etc. Various facilities are also provided to zero account holders under PM Jan Dhan Yojana and assistance is provided from time to time to Jan Dhan account holders by the government.
Let us tell you that there is no need to keep a minimum balance in bank accounts operated under PM Jan Dhan Yojana, that is, the account is kept active even if the amount deposited in the bank is ₹ 0 and the bank account holders of PM Jan Dhan Yojana will get ₹ every month. 10,000 overdraft facility and rupee debit card are also made available. Bank account holders of PM Jan Dhan Yojana are provided life insurance of ₹ 30,000 and the benefit of this scheme can be availed in minimum 14 year old boys and girls and the maximum age limit is not fixed because if you are able to successfully do your biometric verification If so, Jan Dhan account can be opened in the nearest bank branch under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Jan Dhan Yojana
- PM Jan Dhan Yojana can be availed only by Indian citizens residing in the country of India.
- To take advantage of PM Jan Dhan Yojana, the minimum age of the applicant must be 14 years.
- To open a bank account under PM Jan Dhan Yojana, your Aadhaar card should be linked to the mobile number.
- To take advantage of PM Jan Dhan Yojana, the annual income of the applicant must be less than ₹ 1,00,000.
- Middle and lower class citizens can get the benefit of PM Jan Dhan Yojana.
- Both male and female candidates residing in rural or urban areas are eligible for PM Jan Dhan Yojana.
How to apply for PM Jan Dhan Yojana
- To take advantage of PM Jan Dhan Yojana, first select the official website https://pmjdy.gov.in/ .
- Now the home page of the department will open on your device.
- On this home page, you have to select “Account Opening Form” in the option of “e-document”.
- After this a message will be sent to you.
- Here the online application form will be available in the form of PDF.
- Download this application form and take a print out.
- Now fill the information sought in the application form correctly.
- After this you will have to compile your passport size photo in the application form.
- Now signature and thumb impression have to be entered in the above space.
- After this you will have to compile the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Now you have to submit this application form to your nearest bank branch.
- After this the bank officer will do your biometric verification.
- Therefore, the remaining process will be done by the bank official and soon you will be able to get your bank account.
Which is the official website for PM Jan Dhan Yojana Status?
Following is the official website for PM Jan Dhan Yojana Status :- https://pmjdy.gov.in/
What is the number of active bank accounts of PM Jan Dhan Yojana?
Presently 47.57 crore bank accounts are active under PM Jan Dhan Yojana and an amount of approximately ₹ 176,912.36 crore is deposited in these bank accounts.
What is the minimum age limit for PM Jan Dhan Yojana?
Under PM Jan Dhan Yojana, minimum 14 year old candidates can open their bank account at ₹ 0.