NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has issued notification for the posts of ASP and DSP. According to the notification, National Investigation Agency (NIA) will recruit a total of 49 posts . The notification for this recruitment was issued on 14 November 2022 . Interested and eligible candidates can reach the National Investigation Agency ASP and DSP Recruitment 2022 by filling their offline application form by 14.01.2023 .
We are sharing with you all the important information regarding this notification of the National Investigation Agency (NIA), by reading which you can understand all the important information regarding this notification and make your application. In this recruitment post of National Investigation Agency (NIA), you will know that,
- On what posts is the National Investigation Agency (NIA) recruiting?
- What is the selection process regarding this recruitment of NIA?
- How to apply for these posts of NIA?
NIA Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name:||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Name:||ASP and DSP|
|Who can apply||a graduate degree in the relevant field from a recognized board|
|Job Location:||all over India|
|Job Type:||Latest job|
|official web site||click here|
Important Dates (Important Dates) :
- Offline Application Start Date: 14.11.2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14.01.2023
National Investigation Agency (NIA) ASP and DSP 2022 Vacancy Details :
|names of vacancios||Number of posts|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)||38|
|Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP)||11|
Salary (Pay Scale) in the job of National Investigation Agency (NIA) ASP and DSP :
- ASP : Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-
- DSP : Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
NIA Bharti – Eligibility
Educational Qualification (Educational Qualification) :
- Candidates should have a graduate degree in the relevant field from a recognized board or university .
- 3 years’ experience in handling cases of investigation of criminal cases, or carrying out intelligence work including imparting training in Anti Terrorism Operation or Counter Terrorism.
Age Details (Age related information) :
- Maximum Age Limit – 56 Years
Selection Process (Selection Process) :
- The selection process of National Investigation Agency will consist of the following stages.
How To Apply (How to apply) – Offline mode (NIA Recruitment 2022)
- Follow the simple steps given below to apply for the recruitment of ASP and DSP in National Investigation Agency (NIA).
- First of all, check the official notification for your eligibility.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form completely and send it to the address given below.
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110003
Important Links (Important Links) :
Before apply for this job, please download and read the PDF of official notification given below.
|National Investigation Agency (NIA) DSP Recruitment Official Notification & Application Form:||Click here|
READ MORE : Signature Maker Creator Apk
READ MORE : Truecaller Call Details & Spam Blocks
Thank you for reading this article of ours. We hope this article gives you complete information.Again we humbly request you to visit our blog to get correct information and various knowledge.The information you get from us is correct. We write this information to you through various social media and various technologies. If you want more information, you can get it from the official website provided by us. We hope that you like all the information provided by us. So our one request is to send all our information to all your family members and all your friends.