Download PUC Certificate Online | Download PUC Certificate Online : Do you know that valid insurance cover, valid driving license, registration certificate ( Rc Book ) and valid PUC certificate are mandatory documents that every vehicle owner should carry while driving on Indian roads. @vahan.parivahan.gov.in
Download PUC Certificate Online
PUC has recently been successfully launched by Morth. It will cover thousands of pollution check points across the country. The API provided by the app manufacturer captures the smoke parameter through the vehicle number plate via webcam and sends an OTP to the vehicle owner. Subsequently, if the vehicle (petro, diesel, four/two-wheeler, trans-/non-transport, etc.) emits pollution, the owner of the vehicle is issued a PUC certificate .
How to download PUC certificate online
- How to download PUC You can download a soft copy of PUC certificate through the official transport website along with your vehicle registration number and chassis number.
- Here are the steps by which you can download PUC certificate online instantly.
- Log on to the official PUC certificate download page from any web browser .
- It will ask you to enter the registration number, chassis number (last 5 characters) and verification code as shown in the image.
- Note: If you don’t know the chassis number, go to the Find Vehicle Owner Details page to get the chassis number and registration number.
- After you enter the required information click on PUC details button and you will see your certificate.
- Just click on print button and save PUC certificate PDF in your device.
What is PUC Certificate Online Download?
PUC Certificate stands for Pollution Under Control is a certificate issued to a vehicle after passing the PUC test under the Central Motor Vehicle Rules. This certificate is required for every type of vehicle including CNG, LPG, Petrol and Diesel.
A pollution control certificate states that the vehicle is safe to drive on Indian roads and that the smoke emitted by the vehicle is under control as per the standard rules set by the government to control pollution.
In case if your vehicle does not receive the certificate, it indicates that the smoke emission of your bike, car, bus or truck is not under control. In short, your vehicle is a threat to your city’s ai
Download PUC Certificate Online It contains below information
- PUC Certificate No
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Date of Enrollment
- Validity (Expiration Date)
- Emission reading
- Validation of PUC certificate
- When you buy a new car or bike, a PUC certificate is provided by the company and the validity of this certificate is 1 year.
After that one year has passed, your vehicle will have to undergo an emissions test every six months and a new certificate will be issued each time.
If the emission is found to be more than the prescribed limit, the validity of the certificate will be determined based on that reading. Also the center will report your registration number to the RTO within a day
|READ MORE||PM Kisan e-KYC 2022|
How to Download PUC Certificate What is it?
A Puc certificate is a pollution control certificate issued to a vehicle after passing the Puc test under the Central Motor Vehicle Rules.
It states that the vehicle is safe to drive on Indian roads.
Where can you apply for PUC certificate ?
You can apply at any authorized petrol pump or independent testing centers and you will get the certificate instantly.
Why is PUC certificate required?
It helps check the emission levels of vehicles to determine how safe they are and whether they contribute to air pollution.
Steps to get a PUC Certificate online
Here are the steps to get an online PUC Certificate.
- Step 1: Visit the VAHAN portal of the Parivahan website.
- Step 2: Click on “PUC Certificate”.
- Step 3: Enter the vehicle registration number, chassis number (last five characters) and verification code.
- Step 4: Click on “PUC Details”.
- Step 5: Print or download the pollution certificate.
Can you renew your PUC certificate online?
If you are looking to renew PUC online, then you should be aware of the fact that the process cannot be completed online. Your vehicle must undergo an emission test to renew the pollution certificate. And for that to happen, you must take the vehicle to the nearest emission testing centre. Hence, PUC renewal online is not possible.
PUC rules and regulations in India
Here are the rules and regulations related to pollution certificates for vehicles. Note that these are subject to changes.
- The permissible emission levels for vehicles are fixed under Rule 115 (2) of The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- The acceptable emission levels for vehicles keep changing on a regular basis as per the government’s directives to keep the pollution levels in check.
- ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) rolls out directives related to examining vehicle exhaust emissions, limits and updated regulations.
- The PUC norms and the certificate format remain the same across the country.
- If the vehicle fails the PUC test (emission levels exceed the permissible level), the testing centre can issue a rejection slip.
- Under circumstances of non-compliance to the pollution norms, the registration authority can suspend the RC (Registration Certificate) and any other permits (with reasons recorded in writing) of the vehicle till the owner obtains a valid pollution certificate.
Why is a PUC Certificate mandatory in India?
The PUC Certificate is mandatory in India to ensure that the vehicle’s emission levels comply with the pollution norms. Every motor vehicle (two/three/four-wheelers) must have a pollution certificate, irrespective of fuel type.
The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 states that the pollution certificate for vehicles is a mandatory document to drive your vehicle legally on the roads. It is an essential document since it determines the amount of carbon emissions the vehicle produces, which is one of the key contributing factors to the rising air pollution.
How long is your PUC Certificate valid?
The validity of the Pollution Under Control Certificate is limited, and it differs for new and old vehicles. Here are more details about PUC Certificate validity in India.
- PUC validity for a car: The new car PUC validity stands at 1 year. Post that period; you need to renew the pollution certificate every 6 months.
- PUC validity for a bike: The pollution certificate validity for a new bike stands at 1 year. Once you cross that period, the renewed PUC Certificate is valid for 6 months.
Contents of the PUC Certificate
A Pollution Under Control Certificate contains the following details.
- PUC Certificate serial number
- Vehicle details (registration number)
- The date of the emission certificate test
- Validity of the vehicle pollution certificate
- Emission test readings
How to find RTO approved PUC Centres
You can easily find the RTO-approved PUC centres online via the Parivahan online portal. Here are the steps for it.
- Step 1: Log on to Parivahan’s VAHAN online portal.
- Step 2: Click on “PUC Centre List” from the top menu bar.
Step 3: Choose the ‘State and Office’ from the drop-down list to view the list of RTO-approved vehicle pollution testing centres.
Official Website : CLICK HERE
READ MORE :Hide WhatsApp chats on Android