Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: If you have passed ITI and want to do Trade Apprentice in Indian Navy, then in this post we will give you detailed information about Indian Navy Recruitment .
For your information, we would like to inform that under Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 , a total of 275 posts will be recruited, for which the last date for online mode is 2 January 2023 and the last date for offline mode is 9 January 2023.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name Of The Batch||2023-24 Batch|
|Job Location||At Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam/(Andhra Pradesh)|
|Name Of The Article||Indian Navy Recruitment 2023|
|Type Of Article||Latest Job|
|Who Can Apply||10th, ITI Qualified INDIAN National Candidates Can Apply|
|No Of Vacancies||275 Vacancies|
|Mode Of Application||Offline And Online|
|Last Date Of Application||2nd Jan, 2023 – Via Online Mode9th Jan, 2023 – Via Offline Mode|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023- Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Apprenticeship Designated Trades||Vacancies|
|Sheet Metal Worker||33|
|R & A/C Mechanic||15|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||15|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||10|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023- Required documents
- SSC Certificate
- ITI Certificates
- Adhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Ex Service Certificate And Service Certificate For Children Of Armed Forces And Ex-Serviceman
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificates
With these documents you can easily apply in a recruitment.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – How to Apply
All such candidates who are interested in this recruitment issued by the Indian Navy can apply through our steps.
- To apply, first of all, you have to visit the NAPS portal and come to its home page, which will be like this.
- After coming here, you will see the button of Register , in this you will see the option of Candidate , click on it.
- As you click on it, a Registration Form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will enter all the information correctly which has been asked from you.
- In the end, you have to click on the Submit button and then get the ID and Password, you will note them down somewhere safe.
- After successfully registering on the portal, now you have to go back to the portal and log in.
- After logging in, you have to set up your profile there.
- Will enter all the requested information correctly and scan and upload the required documents.
- At last, after clicking on the submit button, you have to take the print out of Profile Set Up.
- After following all the steps mentioned above in exactly the same way, you have to keep the printout of all the documents and profile safely in an envelope.
- After that you should send all these through post to The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base SO, PO, Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by 9 January 2023 Will happen.
Friends, in this way, you can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 by following the process mentioned by us exactly.
|Official Website Of NAPS Portal||Click Here|
All such youths who want to build their golden future by becoming an apprentice in the Indian Navy, we have given detailed information about them through this post.
We hope that through this post you have got complete information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 .