E Rupi Digital Currency Kya Hai: If you also like to do digital transactions , then there is good news for you that E Ru p Digital Currency has been launched by the Reserve Bank of India and that is why we are giving you this article . I will tell you what is E Rupee Digital Currency ?
Let us tell you that, at present, E Rupi Digital Currency will be launched in total 4 cities as a pilot project and in these cities, after the success of the project, this project will be organized in other cities.
Lastly, at the end of the article, we will provide you quick links so that all of you can easily get similar articles.
What is E Rupee Digital Currency – Overview
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India ( RBI )|
|Name of the Currency||E Rupees Digital Currency|
|Subject of Article||What is E-Rupee Digital Currency?|
|Mode of Usage||Online|
|Detailed Information?||Please Read the Article.|
E Rupee released from December 1, now prepare to be cash free – What is E Rupee Digital Currency?
Making 1st December 2022 historic day by the Reserve Bank of India , E Rupi Digital Currency has been launched in the Indian currency system , all the main points of which we want to provide with the help of some points which are, are as follows –
New update released regarding E Rupi Digital Currency?
- E Rupi Digital Currency has been launched by the Reserve Bank of India for retail transactions on December 1, 2022 ,
- With the help of this E Rupi Digital Currency , all of you customers will be able to do a wide range of transactions for retail purchases from any shop and
- Along with this, let us tell you that, at present, this currency has been started only in 4 cities of the country.
E Rupi Digital Currency started in which 4 cities?
- Here let us tell you that E Rupi Digital Currency has been started as a pilot project in 4 cities of India .
- The names of these 4 cities are as follows – In cities like Mumbai , Delhi, Bengaluru and Bhubaneshwar , this digital currency has been launched.
In which cities E Rupi Digital Currency will be launched after the pilot project?
- As we told you, this digital currency has been started in 4 cities of the country as a pilot project , if successful, this currency will be included in other cities.
- The cities where this digital currency will be launched after the pilot project are as follows – Ahmedabad , Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kochi , Lucknow, Patna and Shimla . has been launched.
How will E Rupee Digital Currency be?
- The size of E Rupi Digital Currency will also be like a paper note ,
- Tell you that, to keep this digital currency with you , you will be provided with a digital wallet by banks .
- On the other hand, if you keep this digital money safe in your mobile or app , then you will not be given interest on it.
- But if you keep this digital currency in the bank in the form of a paper note , then you will be given interest .
Which banks will provide the facility of E Rupi Digital Currency?
Let us tell you that, as a pilot project, the facility of this currency will be provided to you by some banks, which are as follows –
- SBI Bank,
- ICICI Bank,
- Yes Bank and
- IDFC Bank Etc.
With the help of all the above mentioned points, we have provided you complete update in detail so that all of you readers and citizens can get full benefit of this E Rupi Digital Currency .
In this article of ours, we have not only told in detail to all the youth and readers doing digital transactions , what is E Rupi Digital Currency , but we have also provided you complete updates in detail so that you can get complete information about this currency. Do it and get the benefit of it.
Finally, we hope that all of you must have liked this article very much, for which you will like, share and comment on this article.
FAQ’s – What is E Rupee Digital Currency?
What is E Rupee?
What is eRupee Retail Digital Rupee or eRupee is a secure currency that provides you safe access to payments and settlements. Retail CBDCs are an electronic version that makes it easier for you to conduct retail transactions. This is the e-rupee token base, which is being issued by the central bank.
When will RBI launch digital currency?
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the launch of the first pilot project for Retail Digital Rupee on ‘1 December 2022’. According to RBI, eight banks have been identified for phased participation. Please tell, it can be used for transactions.