PM Swamitva Yojana 2022 : Today where India has taken its steps towards Digital India and looking at the need of 21st century, India is now insisting on becoming Digital India. Where today we talk about the availability of 5G network and internet, then internet facility is available almost all around our country, in such a situation every information becomes available to us through internet.
Our successful Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has also dreamed of making India a digital India and he always strives to fulfill this dream and implements many schemes in the country which are necessary to make India a digital India. .
Today, in this article of ours, we will also talk about a similar scheme which seems to be taking this digital India one step further. We are talking about the Swamitva Yojana (PM Swamitva Yojana 2022), under which an e-Gram Swaraj portal has been started, on which information about the problems of the village and all kinds of information related to your land can be seen online. This portal has been started by the Ministry of Panchayati Raj. In this article, we will know what is this scheme and how to get its benefits.
What is PM Swamitva Yojana 2022?
Taking a step towards Digital India, the government of the country has announced to distribute property cards to all land owners under the Swamitva Yojana, under this scheme 10,000 property holders will be given property cards through their mobiles. Individuals or farmers of the village earlier had to visit many government offices to get any kind of loan from the banks, which will now reduce the problem of those people under this scheme.
Because the government will distribute property cards under this scheme, so that loans can be taken easily from any bank, as well as the state governments will also do the work of distributing physical property cards. Under this scheme, the citizens of the country will get the ownership of their land or it can be said that the ownership will be given officially.
PM Swamitva Yojana 2022 – at a glance
|Scheme Name||PM Swamitva Yojana 2022|
|Department||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
|Announcement||By PM Modi 24 April 2020|
|date started||24 April 2020|
Objective of PM Swamitva Yojana 2022
Even in today’s digital era, the government used to face a lot of problems in solving land disputes and ownership issues, keeping this problem in mind, the Government of India has started this scheme. Under this scheme, the facility of viewing the lands of those farmers of the village online and the demarcation of the land of the farmers and the ownership rights of the land etc. can be seen digitally under this scheme. This scheme will end most of the land disputes in the village and the details of the land of the rural farmers can be seen online and it will be a convenient initiative for the farmers under Digital India.
Survey process of PM Swamitva Yojana 2022
Under this Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana of the government, the government will get all the places mapped with the help of drones , so that the area of the houses of the people living in a village will be recorded, after which each house will be given a separate ID, which in a way will be related to that house. Will also have the address. Under this scheme, geo tagging of every house being built in the village will be done. The ID that will be given in this scheme, the complete details of the owner of the house can be seen from that ID, so that future land disputes will be reduced.
In this scheme, the demarcation of the land of each land owner is done through drones, by placing lime in the rural areas, after which pictures of that area are taken from the drone, after which a map of the land is prepared. Under this scheme, the members of the Gram Panchayats and the officials of the Revenue Department , along with the police team, provide them the land of their claim with the mutual consent of the land owner and the people.
PM Swamitva Yojana 2022 property card
Under this card provided by the government, there will be digital details of the property of the rural people, so that they will be able to determine their ownership rights and their boundaries and get rid of property disputes in the village. Earlier no record of village property was available with the government and there was a lot of problem in settling the problems related to the village, to deal with this the ownership scheme of the government would be a good step under which the people of the village would be given a paper record. Through this the ownership of their land will be given.
Read Also –
Benefits of PM Swamitva Yojana 2022
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana, land disputes in the village can be easily resolved.
- With this scheme, the process of nomination of property will be made easy and simple.
- Under this scheme, easy and accurate mapping of village land and fields can be done by drone.
- After getting the ownership card under this scheme, the farmer brothers who come under the gram panchayats will be careful in taking loan against the land.
- Under this scheme, now the rural people of the village will also be able to easily take facilities like home loan etc. on their houses and farms like in the cities.
Application process of PM Swamitva Yojana 2022
If you want to apply through this Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana of the government, then you can apply in the way given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme .
- On the home page of the official website of the scheme, the option of New Registration has to be selected.
- After clicking on New Registration, you have to fill the information asked from you carefully and submit it.
- After submission, your form has been successfully filled and all information related to your form will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- In this way you will be able to apply under PM Swamitva Yojana 2022 .
How to download property card in PM Swamitva Yojana 2022
After hearing about this scheme of the government, you too must be thinking of downloading your ownership card , so let us also tell you how to download this card.
- First of all , a link will be sent through SMS to about one lakh people of the country under Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana .
- You have to open this link sent after which you will be able to download your ownership card.
- State governments will also do the work of distributing property cards to all property holders in their respective states.