Aapka Aadhar Number Se Kitne Sim Link Hai: You can easily find out how many sims are registered in your name sitting at home. Every day such incidents are coming to the fore in which SIM registers are being used in the name of other people. And activities leading to huge frauds and crimes come to the fore. Now such incidents will not happen.
For this, the government has launched a very big system, with the help of which you will also be able to check how many sims are registered in your name and how much is still active, you do not need to go anywhere to check this process. Is. You will be able to check directly from your mobile. Now the Department of Telecommunication.com has launched a portal named tafcop by the government, with the help of which you can easily find out how many mobiles are registered in your name.
Let us tell you that the Deputy Director General of the Department of Telecommunications, Robert Ravi has said that cases of taking mobile SIM cards using the details of others and using it illegally are continuously coming to the fore. Keeping this in mind, the department has launched a tool with the help of which you can get rid of those numbers online. which they are not using.
He has also said that through this website, people will be able to know that how many mobile numbers are running in their name and along with this, they can easily put a request to block the same number.
Now no one else will be able to use your numbers
Many such wrongdoings are coming to the fore in the whole world, seeing which the governments are also worried and along with this many such cases have also come to the fore. In which people secretly get SIMs removed in the name of others to do illegal work and blackmail them and carry out incidents like threats. They don’t even know in whose name that sim is. If you have any such doubt that someone is doing illegal work with mobile number in your name, then you can check it in 5 minutes that how many sims have come out in your name and how many are still active if in your name. If any SIM is out, you can also get it deactivated in 1 minute.
How to know how many SIMs are registered in Your Name
Let us tell you that we are going to share some tips with you, with the help of which you can easily find out how many numbers are registered in your name. For which you must follow the tips given below.
- First of all, click on the link which we have provided below.
- After that you have to enter any one of your number which is registered in your name.
- Now you have to click on the request OTP given below it.
- As soon as you click on Request OTP, a list of all the mobile numbers that are active in your name will appear in front of you.
- When the SIM has been issued in your name, it became active yesterday and when it has been closed, everything can be known.
- If you had a mobile number earlier and you are no longer using it, now someone else is using it, then you can get those numbers blocked as well.