Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022 : Ever since Coronavirus has knocked in our country. Since then, the condition of the entire countrymen has not been the same as before. However, the biggest impact of the Corona epidemic is also seen on the middle class poor families. The Indian government had launched a scheme for those poor poor families during the Corona epidemic , under which ration was given to such people who have lost their business due to this lockdown.
In the event of this epidemic, were unable to take care of themselves and their families, under this scheme, the government has given priority to economically weaker people like rickshaw pullers, migrant laborers, laborers living on the pavement and garbage collectors etc. And they were given ration from the government. So that he can live his life even in this pandemic situation. Recently, the government has extended this scheme till December 2022 .
Under Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022 , salt, oil and food grains will be made available free of cost to poor and laborer families holding ration cards by fair price shops. To monitor all these, the government has also given guidelines to all MPs and MLAs to monitor this campaign, so that this scheme can be made successful. This scheme will benefit all those ration card holders of India who are financially weak and cannot maintain themselves in this epidemic like situation and have lost their employment.
Today in this article, we are going to give you information about the purpose, eligibility, required documents and application process of this scheme. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then read the information given below completely.
Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022 – at a glance
|Scheme Name||Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana|
|initiated by||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||country 80 crore beneficiaries|
|purpose||ration to poor people|
The main objective of Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022
This scheme was needed during the Corona epidemic for those poor and backward people, who are financially weak and earn their living by doing daily wages. Due to Coronavirus, the employment of all those people had stopped and keeping this problem in mind, this scheme was announced.
Under this scheme, the poor working class can get 7 kg ration every month and even within the lockdown, the working class and poor people can live well.
Special features of Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022
- Under this scheme, medical workers and health workers working during the Corona epidemic in the country have also been considered eligible.
- Presenting this scheme, our Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has done for the country’s labourers, poor, widows, farmers and pension holders, women of Ujjwala beneficiaries of self-help groups and organized sector employees.
- Under this scheme, an aid amount of Rs 1405 crore will be distributed among 2.82 crore people, which includes the amount given to senior citizens, disabled and widow pension.
- Under this scheme, 1000 rupees are given every month to the elderly, disabled and widows in two installments for 3 months . Under this scheme, free cylinders are made available to those families, who are the beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme.
- ₹ 500 per month is given to those women who come under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
Benefits of Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022
- All ration card holders of the country can take advantage of this Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022 of the government.
- Under this scheme, about 80 crore people of the country are given subsidy on ration.
- In this scheme, people are provided at the ration shop at the rate of ₹ 2 kg and rice at ₹ 10 kg.
- Under this scheme, 2.65 metric tonnes of ration has been distributed to 5.29 crore people.
- 7 kg ration is given by the government for 3 months from the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
How to apply in Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022
- Under the Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022 run by the Government of India, if you also want to register yourself or are thinking of registering, then we are already telling you that the eligibility criteria for obtaining subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana or There is no process of registration to get ration. Under this scheme, the ration card holder can get ₹ 2 kg wheat and Rs 3 kg rice by visiting the ration shop and can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, doctors and medical staff will also be given insurance of up to 50 lakhs by the government, so that the morale of the medical personnel does not weaken even in the problem of this epidemic and they can take good care of the patients fighting this virus.
- Under Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022, loans up to ₹ 20 lakh will also be made available to women working under self-help groups . This amount was earlier limited to ₹ 10 lakh only.