Atal Pension Yojana: Do you also want to get a pension of 5,000 rupees every month after the age of 60 years, then this article of ours is for you, in which we are going to tell you about the very ambitious and welfare scheme of the Government of India i.e. Atal Pension Yojana . Will tell for which you have to read this article carefully.Let us tell you that, if a couple applies under Atal Pension Yojana , and unfortunately the husband dies due to some reason, then his share of pension will be given to his wife or children so that they can live their life happily. Can liveWhereas, at the end of the article, we will provide you the quick links so that all of you can easily apply in this scheme without any problem.
Atal Pension Yojana – Overview
|Name of the Article||Atal Pension Yojana|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Who Can Apply?||All India Applicants Can Apply.|
|Mode of Application||Offline Via Post Office Visit|
|Required Age Limit?||18 To 40 Yrs|
|Charges of Application||NIL|
Atal Pension Yojana: If you are also married then you can also get up to five thousand rupees every month, know how?
Atal Pension Yojana has been launched at the national level by the Government of India some time back to secure and enrich the future of all you citizens and youth and this will be the fundamental topic of our article because in this article we will tell you, Will tell about Atal Pension Yojana in detail so that all of you can apply in this scheme without any problem and get its benefits.
Let us tell you that, to apply in Atal Pension Yojana , all of you applicants will have to adopt the offline application process , in which you do not have any problem, for this we will tell you about the complete offline application process so that all of you in this scheme, By applying without any problem, you can get its full benefits.
Whereas, at the end of the article, we will provide you the quick links so that all of you can easily apply in this scheme without any problem.
Atal Pension Yojana – What are the benefits and features?
Come, now we want to tell you about the benefits and features that you get with the help of some points here, which are as follows –
- Under this scheme, all of you will not only get social security but you will also get economic benefits .
- Under the scheme, all our citizens and youth between 18 years to 40 years can get the benefit of this scheme by applying,
- At the same time, let us tell you that with the help of this scheme , after the age of 60 years, you will be given pension according to your premium amount.
- This scheme will not only lead to your social – economic development , but you will be able to live your life with full self-sufficiency etc.
After following all the above steps, all of you youth and applicants will be able to get full benefits of this scheme and by getting the benefits of this scheme, you will be able to ensure your continuous development.
Atal Pension Yojana – What is the qualification required to apply?
By fulfilling all the above qualifications, you can apply in this scheme and get its benefits.
- All applicants must be Indian citizens by origin,
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old ,
- Applicants maximum age should be 40 years etc.
Atal Pension Yojana – What documents will be required?
All our applicants will need some documents to apply in this scheme, which are as follows –
- Aadhaar card of the applicant ,
- pan card,
- Bank Account Passbook,
- residence certificate ,
- Income Certificate,
- caste certificate,
- cha lu mobile number and
- Passport size photo etc.
With the help of all the above points, we told you that, what documents you will have to fill in order to apply under this scheme.
How to Apply Atal Pension Yojana?
To apply in Atal Pension Yojana , all of you applicants have to follow some steps which are as follows –
- In Atal Pension Yojana , all of you applicants will have to first go to your nearest post office or your bank , in order to make an appointment.
- After coming here, you will have to get the application form of Atal Pension Yojana ,
- Now you have to fill this application form carefully ,
- All the documents sought must be self -attested and attached with the application form .
- In the end, you have to go and submit all your documents and application forms in the same post office etc.
By following all the above steps, you can easily apply for Atal Pension Yojana and get its benefits.
In Atal Pension Yojana, to all the applicants and youths who want to apply, in this article, we not only told you about the Atal Pension Yojana scheme , but we also told you in detail about the documents and qualifications sought under the scheme. Also told so that all of you can apply in this scheme without any problem and get the benefit of this scheme.
Finally, at the end of the article, we hope that all of you will like, share and comment on this article of ours.
|Quick LInks||APY Subscriber Registration FormAPY Subscriber Registration Form – Swavalamban Yojana SubscribersAPY Subscriber Information Brochure in Hindi/English|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ’s – Atal Pension Yojana
What is the rule of Atal Pension Yojana?
Under the Atal Pension Yojana, fixed pension is available from the age of 60 years. The scheme provides a minimum pension of Rs 1,000 per month (Rs 12,000 annually) and a maximum of Rs 5,000 per month (Rs 60,000 annually). Anyone in the age group of 18 to 40 years can join this scheme.
What are the benefits of Atal Pension Yojana
Atal Pension Yojana (APY), a pension scheme for citizens of India, is focused on workers in the unorganized sector. Under APY, a guaranteed minimum pension of Rs. 1,000/- or 2,000/- or 3,000/- or 4,000 or 5,000/- per month at the age of 60 years depending on the contribution made by the subscribers.