Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022: Our country has always been an agricultural country and the condition of the farmers in our country has always been weak. , From time to time, the Government of India comes up with many schemes for the benefit of the farmers of our country. Under which farmers can take advantage of those schemes by getting themselves registered. Today in this article too, we will tell you about one such scheme of the government which is going to benefit our farmer brothers.
Actually we are talking about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana, under this scheme those small and marginal farmers will be given financial assistance by the government to live their life properly in old age. This scheme was started on 31 May 2019, in this scheme those farmers who have completed their 60 years of age will be benefited. The government will provide assistance of ₹ 3000 per month to such farmers who have completed their 60 years of age under this scheme.
Today in this article, we are going to give you complete information about the purpose, eligibility, necessary documents, application process of this scheme. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then read the information given below carefully.
What is Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022?
Under this scheme of the Government of India, there is a plan to benefit 5 crore small and marginal farmers. Farmers between the ages of 18 to 40 can apply under this scheme. Farmers who have 2 hectares or less of cultivable land available, all those farmers will be able to take advantage of this scheme. In this scheme, if a farmer’s brother dies due to any reason, then in such a situation, the farmer’s wife will get Rs 1500 every month. Will be given by the government.
Beneficiary farmer of 18 years applying under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana will have to pay ₹ 55 premium every month and farmer brothers whose age is 40 years will have to pay a premium of ₹ 200 per month. The farmer who pays this premium can avail the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana after attaining the age of 60 years. The farmer who pays the premium in this scheme, on completion of 60 years of age, the government will directly send ₹ 3000 per month as pension to the bank account linked to his Aadhaar card.
Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022 – at a glance
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister Kisan Maandhan Yojana|
|initiated by||by the central government|
|Beneficiary||small and marginal farmers|
Objective of Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022
The purpose of this scheme of the Government of India is to benefit those small and marginal farmers who cannot live properly after the age of 60 years. The government aims to help such marginal and small farmers to meet the economic needs of old age by giving assistance of ₹ 3000 per month after the completion of 60 years, so that the farmer can remain self-sufficient even in his old age. Under this scheme, this scheme has been brought by the government to secure the social security and future of the farmers.
Ineligible farmers for Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022
- The farmer who is connected under any other scheme under Social Security or National Pension Scheme.
- Farmers associated with Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yojana.
- Farmers appointed in the past or at present on any constitutional post of the Government of India.
- Any former and present Ministers of the Government, former and present members of the Rajya Sabha, Vidhansabha and Legislative Councils, Municipal
- Former and present mayors of the corporation, former and present presidents of district panchayats cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Serving or retired officers and employees in the Central Government or State Government cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Even those farmers who have paid income tax in the previous assessment year cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Eligibility of Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022
- small and marginal farmers
- Such farmers who have less than 2 hectares of land.
- Farmers in the age group of 18 to 40 years
Required documents of Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022
- identity card
- Aadhar card
- age certificate
- I Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Applicant must be between 18 to 40 years
- Khasra number of the field
- The applicant must have 2 hectares or less of cultivable land
How to apply in Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022?
If you are also eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana and you are also thinking of making your application under this scheme, then further we will tell you how you have to apply under this scheme.
- First of all, if you want to make your application, then be presented with your necessary documents in your nearest public service center.
- After which you will have to give all your documents to the VLE and pay the application amount.
- After which the officer will link your documents with your Aadhaar card and fill your bank account details and your personal details after which the monthly contribution will be calculated according to the age of the applicant.
- To apply in this scheme, you will have to sign the auto debit mandate, which will be scanned and uploaded, after which you will be given the Kisan Pension Account Number and the Kisan Card will be printed.
Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana can register itself in 2022
- First of all, you go to the official website of this scheme where you have to open the login page.
- After login to the website Online Apply , you fill your mobile number so that you have to apply in this scheme.
- Also fill your personal information after which you will receive OTP on your number which you have to fill in the empty box.
- After this the application form will open in front of you in which you can submit your personal and bank details and keep this information with you through printout.