PMEGP Yojana 2022 : While on one hand our country is developing so much, on the other hand unemployment has become a common problem in front of the country. The challenge of providing employment to the unemployed youth is also one of the biggest challenges before the government . , Here we are talking about the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program scheme , under this scheme those unemployed youth who want to start their own employment will be helped.
Under this scheme, the government will provide loans up to 25 lakhs to such youths who want to start their own employment . Unemployed youth of both urban and rural areas can take advantage of this scheme . Today in this article, we are going to give you information about the eligibility, purpose, required documents and application process of this scheme. If you want to take maximum advantage of this scheme, then read the information given below carefully.
What is PMEGP Yojana 2022
Under this scheme of the Government of India, the unemployed youth of the country will get benefit who want to do their business but they are facing difficulties in doing business due to lack of money . All the unemployed youth who are above 18 years of age applying under this scheme to start their self employment any organization registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 can be considered eligible for assistance under PMEGP . If any unemployed youth of the country wants to take a loan under this scheme, then he is given subsidy or exemption by the government according to his category.
PMEGP Yojana 2022 – at a glance
|Scheme Name||PMEGP Scheme 2022|
|initiated by||by the central government|
|Beneficiary||unemployed youth of the country|
|purpose||providing loan for employment|
Subsidy given under PMEGP Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, subsidy is also given to the beneficiaries according to their work. Under this scheme, the government will provide 25% subsidy to all the beneficiaries of the open category and 15% subsidy to start the industry in the urban department, in which you will have to pay 10% money yourself.
Whichever beneficiary takes loan under this scheme, if he retired employee of special category sc.st.obc etc. 35% subsidy for starting industry in rural area and government 25% subsidy for starting industry in urban department Will make available, in which 5% money will have to be paid by itself.
Objectives of PMEGP Yojana 2022
To deal with the emerging challenge of this unemployment, the government has made this scheme, under which loans will be given to unemployed youth in rural and urban areas, who want to start their own employment . , With this scheme, the government is giving an opportunity to the unemployed youth of the country to open employment, so that the unemployment rate can decrease. Through this scheme, the youth will be able to start their own employment and by becoming self-reliant and empowered, they will be able to contribute in the development of the state and the country, as well as they can earn their livelihood by raising their heads.
Benefits of PMEGP Yojana 2022
- Those unemployed youth applying in this scheme of the government will be given a loan of 10 lakh to 25 lakh rupees, who want to start their own business, but due to lack of money, they are not able to start it.
- Under this scheme, the government will also provide subsidy to the youth of urban and rural areas according to their category.
- The nodal agency for this scheme in urban areas is the District Industries Center while in rural areas, Khadi and Village Industries can be contacted for this.
- The benefit of this scheme of Government of India will be given only to those people who want to start their own employment.
- Anyone unemployed can take advantage of this scheme to set up such industries as mineral based industry, service industry, textile industry, engineering, agriculture based, chemical based .
Applicant eligibility in PMEGP Yojana 2022
- Under this scheme, loan will be given to start a new industry and not to take forward the old industry .
- The unemployed who have taken training in any government institution will be given priority in this scheme .
- The applicant must be a resident of Indian origin.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years .
- In this scheme, the applicant must have passed at least class VIII .
- The one who is already taking advantage of any other subsidy scheme cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Cooperative organizations and charitable organizations will also get the benefit of this scheme .
Documents required in PMEGP Yojana 2022
- caste certificate
- Accommodation quantity
- letter educational qualification certificate
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply in PMEGP Yojana 2022
- To apply in this scheme, first of all you have to go to the official website of Prime Minister Employment Generation Program Loan Scheme 2022.
- Here the homepage of this website will open in front of you.
- On the official website, you have to select the option of PMEGP , after which a page will open in front of you.
- After clicking on PMEGP, you will see PMEGP E option which you have to click on.
- After this, the option of online application form of individual of this scheme will appear in front of you, on which you have to click.
- After opening the application form, you have to fill the information asked in it correctly like name, address etc.
- After filling the information, take a print out of your form and submit this printout to the nodal agency chosen by you .
- After which there will be an interview process by the nodal agency .
- After which your form is sent to the bank , after which you will have to submit all the necessary documents in the bank .
- The bank will inspect your application and your project after which you will approve the loan .
- In this way you will be able to apply easily under this PMEGP Yojana 2022.