Aadhar Card Bank Se Link Kaise Kare if you do not know about this then you are at the right place. As we all would know that nowadays it has become mandatory to link Aadhaar card with bank account. If you do not link the bank account with your Aadhaar card, then your bank account may be closed, so today we will tell you how to link the Aadhaar card to the bank sitting at home.
How to link Aadhaar Card to Bank?Friends, there are many ways to link Aadhaar card with bank. Today we will tell you about all those ways by which you can link your Aadhaar card with the bank. You can use any of the methods mentioned by us which you like. So let’s know the first way to link Aadhaar card with bank.
1. Link Aadhaar Card to Bank with the help of Internet BankingYou can also use Internet Banking to link Aadhar Card to Bank, which is a very easy method. Whether your bank account is in any bank like State bank of India(SBI), Punjab National Bank(PNB), Oriental Bank of Commerce(OBC), HDFC, ICICI, Canara, Axis Bank, you can use internet banking Through this, you can get your Aadhaar card linked to your bank account.
- First of all log in to Net Banking Account with your user id and password.
- After login, you will see the option of My Account in the left side. In this you have to click on Update Aadhaar With Bank Accounts (Cif).
- Enter your Internet Banking Password again for Aadhaar Registration.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar Number in the page that will open. After this, click on Submit, Bank Account Se Aadhar Card Link will be done as soon as you click on Submit.
After that a Confirmation Message will come on your Registered Number. And your Aadhaar card will be linked with the bank.
2. Link Aadhaar Card to Bank through SMSFriends, do you know that you can link your Aadhaar card with bank through SMS. If you do not use Internet Banking, then there is nothing to worry about, you can also link your Aadhaar with the bank through SMS. For this follow our mentioned steps.
- First of all open Message Box in your phone.
- Then type Uid (Aadhaar Number) (Account Number) and send it to 567676 Number.
- Keep in mind that you have to send this sms from the registered mobile number in the bank only.
- Now you will get a message in a few seconds, if your mobile number is not linked then its message will also come.
- After that the bank will verify all the details given by you and for this it takes you up to 1 minute here.
- Then you will get a Confirmation Message in which it will be written that the request to link the bank account with Aadhaar has been successfully completed.
So friends SMS to Aadhar Card Bank Se Link Karne Ka Tarika is also very easy. Which anyone can easily do.
3. Link the Aadhaar card to the bank by contacting the bank branchFriends, if your Aadhaar card is not yet linked with the bank, then you can link your bank account with Aadhaar card by contacting your nearest Bank Branch. For this you need some important document like Photocopy of Self Attested Aadhar Card. And Bank Account Aadhaar Linkage Application Form has to be filled. So let’s know this process also step by step.
- First of all go to your nearest bank branch.
- Now you have to fill Bank Account Aadhaar Linkage Application Form to link Bank Account with Aadhaar.
- In this application form, you fill your name, address, bank account number and 12-digit Aadhaar number correctly.
- Now attach the photocopy of your Self Attested Aadhar Card with it and submit the form to the bank.
- When the bank will accept your application. Then in a few days your Aadhar Card gets linked to the Bank.
Keep in mind that when your Aadhaar is linked with the bank, a Confirmation Message will come on your Registered Mobile Number.
4. Link Aadhaar Card to Bank through ATMFriends, if your Aadhaar card is not yet linked to the bank, then you can link your bank account with Aadhaar card by going to your nearest Bank ATM. So let’s know this process step by step.
- First of all go to the Atm of your Bank Branch.
- Now Swipe your Debit Card in the ATM and enter your Atm Pin.
- Here you will see many options from which you have to click on the Services option.
- After that select Registrations Option and click on Aadhar Registration Option.
- Then select Bank Account and enter Aadhar Number and click on Ok.
- When the process is successfully completed, a confirmation message comes on your bank registered mobile number.
After this Aadhar Card will be linked with your Bank Account. In this way you can link Aadhaar card with bank through ATM.
5. Link Aadhaar with Bank through Mobile AppMany banks allow linking of Aadhaar card with the bank with the help of their mobile app. In this process, you can link your bank account with Aadhaar while sitting at home.
- First of all download the official app of the bank from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Then open the App and log in by entering Username and Password.
- After the app is open, click on the menu button and select the service option.
- Here you will see many options in which you have to click on (Link Aadhaar / update Aadhaar).
- After that enter your Aadhaar card number.
- After that click on the option of Terms and Conditions and accept it.
- After that ok the confirmation message.
Now your bank account is linked with Aadhaar.
aadhar card bank se link hai ya nahiFriends, if you want to know whether your Aadhaar card is linked to the bank or not, then for this we are going to tell you two ways. By following which you can easily find out whether your Aadhaar card is linked to the bank or not.
1. Method to check from online website –
Step 1 . First of all, open the
Step 2 . After the page opens, click on ‘Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status’.
Step 3 . Then after entering your Aadhaar number and Captcha Code, the option of Send Otp will appear on your screen, click on it.
Step 4 . After that one time password (OTP) will come on your mobile number. Enter OTP and click on Login.
Step 5 . After logging in, a page will open in front of you, on which you will be able to see whether your Aadhaar number is linked to the bank account or not.
2. Method to check from mobile –If you do not want to go to the website of Aadhaar, then you can also find out from your mobile whether your Aadhaar card is linked to the bank or not.
Step 1 . Dial *99*99*1# in your mobile.
Step 2 . After this type 1 and the option of Aadhaar Linking will come.
Step 3 . Now by writing your Aadhaar number of 12 numbers here, click on the send option.
Step 4 . Then there will be an option to confirm the Aadhaar number whether your Aadhaar number is correct or not by checking it and sending it by typing 1.
Step 5 . Now you will get a notification that your Aadhar Card Bank Se Link Hai Ya Nahi