The official notification of recruitment on various posts has been issued by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway. Recruitment notification has been issued for 596 posts for Central Railway Recruitment 2022, in which the number of posts has been kept separately. This recruitment will be conducted for the posts of Stenographer, Station Master, Junior Account, Assistant Account, Clerk.
Applications for Central Railway Recruitment 2022 will be done through online mode. Online applications for Central Railway Recruitment 2022 will be started from 28 October 2022 till 28 November 2022 . Detailed information related to eligibility, age limit, application fees for Central Railway Recruitment 2022 has been given to you below, whatever interested and eligible candidates want to apply for this recruitment, they must read the official notification given below once before applying. Read carefully.
Central Railway Bharti 2022 Vacancy Details
Railway Requirement Cell has issued recruitment notification for a total of 506 posts in Central Railway. In which posts have been fixed for different posts of Central Railway which are as follows.
- Stenographer :- 8
- Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk :- 154
- Goods Guard :- 46
- Station Master :- 75
- Jr Accounts Assistant :- 150
- Jr Accounts Assistant :- 150
- Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk :- 126
- Accounts Clerk :- 37
Central Railway Bharti 2022 Age Limit
Age limit for Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Candidates from at least 18 years of age to 42 years of age can apply.
The age limit for Central Railway Recruitment 2022 will be calculated as on 1 January 2023.
In Central Railway Recruitment 2022, age relaxation will be given to all reserved categories in age limit as per government rules.
Central Railway Bharti 2022 Application Fees
Application for Central Railway Recruitment 2022 has been kept free of cost for all categories. There is no prescribed application fee for this recruitment.
Central Railway Bharti 2022 Education Qualification
The educational qualification for Central Railway Recruitment 2022 has been set separately for all the posts, whose complete information candidates can get from the official notification given below.
- Stenographer: – For Central Railway Recruitment 2022, Stenographer must have 12th class pass and with this knowledge of short haired speed and steno is also necessary.
- Senior Commissioner Color cum Ticket Clerk :- Candidate must have passed Graduation from any recognized institute.
- Goods Guard :- Applicant must have passed graduation from any recognized university.
- Station Master: – For Steno Master, the candidate must have passed degree from any university or university.
- Junior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk :- Candidate must have passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board institute.
- Junior Account Assistant: – The applicant must have passed graduation from any recognized institution.
- Account Clerk: – Applicants must have 12th class pass from a recognized board and minimum 50% marks.
How To Apply Central Railway Bharti 2022
How to Apply Online for Central Railway Recruitment 2022. To apply online for Central Railway Recruitment 2022, you are given below direct link and complete process step by step from where candidates can apply online for Central Railway Recruitment 2022.
- To apply online for Central Railway Bharti 2022, you must first go to the official website.
- You have been given the direct link of the official website below, on which you click.
- Now you have to click on the link of Apply Online Form given below here.
- Now the application form will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter all the information asked from you correctly.
- Now candidates pay the application fee according to their category.
- After uploading your required documents and photo signature, click on the submit button given below.
- Candidates must take a print out of their application form.
Central Railway Bharti 2022 Important Links
|Central Railway Bharti 2022 Online Form Start||28 October 2022|
|Central Railway Bharti 2022 Form Last Date||28 November 2022|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|