Link voter ID with Aadhaar card online : @nvsp.in voter Helpline 2022Link voter ID with Aadhaar card
The process of linking Voter ID and Aadhaar is very easy, if you have not done it yet, then know the whole process here.
Link voter ID to Aadhaar
To prevent fake voting, the Government of India has started the work of linking the Aadhar card with the voter ID.
The period for linking voter id with Aadhaar has been fixed as March 31, 2023, if you do not get Aadhaar linked between this period, then you will be charged later.
The process of linking voter id with aadhar card is both online and offline. If you want to get online then you will need a laptop or mobile phone. Let’s know the whole process step by step.
Link voter ID with Aadhaar card online –
|Name of the Article||Voter Card to Aadhar Card Link process|
|Type of Article||Information|
|Is It Compulsory?||Yes, This is Compulsory For Each and Every Voter Card Holder of all India|
|Mode of Linking?||Online|
|Offline Process Will Start From?||1st August, 2022|
|Online Process Will Start From?||1st August, 2022|
|Official Website||NVSP (Nation Voter’s Service Portal)|
Link voter ID with Aadhaar card online step by step
- To link Voter ID with Aadhar card, you have to first go to https://nvsp.in/ website.
- After visiting the website, click on Login. Here you will get the option of Register as New User. Click on it.
- After this you will be asked to fill the mobile number and captcha and an OTP will come on your mobile. After entering this OTP a new page will open.
- Here you have to fill all the details asked. After submitting it, your registration will be done.
- Automatic acknowledgment number will be generated after submitting all the information.
- You can use the acknowledgment number to check whether your voter ID is linked with Aadhaar or not.
Link voter ID to aadhaar card through SMS
If you want, you can also link Aadhaar and Voter ID through SMS only.
- For this, you have to send a message from your registered mobile number to 166 or 51969.
- While sending this message you have to type Format. ECILINK<SPACE><EPIC No. of Voter ID Card No.>< SPACE><Aadhaar No.>
Apart from this, if you want, you can also complete this work by calling the toll free number 1950. In such a situation, you will have to give the details of Aadhar card number and voter ID on the phone.
Linking process offline
There is also an offline process for linking Aadhar and Voter ID card. For this, you will have to give a self-attested copy of your Aadhar and Voter ID to the BLO. From time to time, camps are organized by BLO in every state. During this camp you can hand over the documents to the BLO. After this, you will be informed by BLO about the linking.
Voter’s Also FAQS – Link voter id with aadhaar card online
1.How to Link voter ID with Aadhaar card online?
- How to Link an Aadhaar Card to Voter ID Online Step 1: Go to the official NVSP portal. Step 2: Click on the “Search Electoral Roll” option. Step 3: The next page will redirect you to an electoral search form. … Step 4: After entering the required details, type the security code and click on “Search.”
2.What is EPIC number in Aadhar Card?
- NOTE: The Election Commission of India has directed that non standard EPIC/Voter ID Card numbers (old series card i.e. DL/01/001/000000) should be converted to standard 10 digit alphanumeric numbers for making EPIC/Voter ID Card number uniform for all electors.
3.Can we change voter ID in Aadhar card?
- These include passport, bank statement/passbook, Post Office account statement/passbook, ration card, voter ID, driving license, electricity bill and water bill (not older than 3 months), telephone landline bill, property tax receipt not older than 1 year and insurance policy.
4.Can we use Aadhaar card as address proof for voter ID?
- Address proof (any one of the following) or proof of residence. It can include; copy of your passport (both front and back pages), Gas bill (not more than 3 months old), Water bill, Ration Card, Bank Passbook or statement attested by the bank official along with your photograph in it, Aadhaar Card etc.