Aadhar Card Close Update: If your Aadhar card is before 2015, then get it updated immediately, otherwise it may be canceled A new notice has been issued regarding This notice has been issued for such common people whose Aadhaar card has been completed for 10 years. Such people whose Aadhar card has been completed for 10 years, they must see this news because it is very important news for such people. Because you have not updated the Aadhar card made 10 years ago, then your Aadhar card can be cancelled. Because in view of the common people and the rules of the government, Aadhar card plays a role as an important document.
Aadhar card is being used for various schemes of state government and central government, services and verification. That is why all the common people have been requested to get the 10 years old Aadhar card updated once so that there is no inconvenience to the common people. We are providing detailed information related to Aadhar card update through this article through which you can update your Aadhar card.
If your Aadhar card is 10 years old, then get it updated immediately, otherwise it may be canceled
As per the guidelines of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhaar enrollment was started in Rajasthan from the year 2011. Name registration has been done in Aadhar card of about 93% population of Rajasthan. Let us tell you that Aadhar card is such an important document which is being used continuously for various types of government schemes, government jobs and various types of verification. To participate in all types of services and schemes, Aadhaar number holders are required to keep their Aadhaar data updated with their latest personal details. If you update your Aadhar card before the due date then you will not face any inconvenience.
The key features in mAadhaar: Multilingual: In order to ensure the Aadhaar Services are accessible to linguistically diverse residents of India, the menu, button labels, and form fields are provided in English as well as in 12 Indian languages (Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu). After installation, the user will be prompted to select any of the preferred languages. However, the input fields in the forms will accept data entered in the English language only. This is done to help user avoid facing the challenges of typing in regional languages (due to limitations in the mobile keyboards).
What will be the fee for updating aadhar card
Document update facility has been started by UIDAI for people registering in Aadhar card with prescribed fee. Through the My Aadhaar Portal official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the Aadhaar number holder can update the personal identity proof and address proof documents in the Aadhaar data. Apart from this, candidates can also get their Aadhar card updated by visiting any nearest Aadhar enrollment center. If you get your Aadhar card updated, then you have to pay an application fee of ₹ 50 for that.
Apart from this, if you want to update biometric updates like fingerprint or eye data in your Aadhar card, then for this a registration update fee of ₹ 100 will have to be paid. If you want to update both of these in the Aadhar card, then you will be charged only ₹ 100 for this.
Some Simple Steps to Update Aadhar Card Online
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Aadhar Card, whose direct link is being provided below.
- After visiting the official website of Aadhar card, click on the button of Book an Appointment option in the Get Aadhar option.
- After that the button of Proceed to Book Appointment will appear in front of you, click on it.
- After that the candidate has to enter his mobile number, captcha code etc. After that click on the button of OTP Verify.
- After that you will be asked your name and Aadhar card number, enter it and select the mobile number and click on the Proceed button.
- After that you enter your new number and click on OTP Verify.
- After that the option of Book Appointment will appear in front of you, click on it.
- After doing all this, the selection is being done on the basis of the details given by your nearest center, the appointment time will have to be selected.
- Now you have to visit the center at the time given in the appointment receipt. Remember, while going to the center, you must take necessary documents etc. along with you.
Aadhaar Card Close Update Important Links
Q. What is iOS compatible version for maadhaar app ?
The mAadhaar app for iPhone is compatible for iOS 10.0 and above.
Q. Where can m-Aadhaar be used ?
mAadhaar app can be used anywhere anytime within India.
Q. mAadhar app provide save password feature ?