A ration card is issued by all state governments and provided to Indian citizens who cannot afford basic commodities for their families. With this card, you can avail food grains at subsidised prices. As we are currently under lockdown, the Gujarat state government has announced a ration subsidy for all cardholders. Now, every member of the family can avail 7 kg ration in one month.
Ration Card Beneficiary List 2022
You can check the Gujarat ration card list online. Follow these steps:
- Go to this link
- Select the month and year. Click on “Go”.
- You will see a district/taluka-wise beneficiary data list on the screen Select your region
- You will now see the details of ration card beneficiaries for the region that you have selected
- Select the total number of ration cards. You will now see the names and other details of cardholders
- Click on your ration card number
- You will now see the details of the members of your ration card.
Documents Required to Apply for Gujarat Ration Card
In order to apply for a Gujarat ration card, you will have to submit one of the following documents:
- A valid copy of voter ID/election card
- Copy of PAN card
- Copy of electricity bill
- Copy of passport
- Copy of your driving license
- Copy of telephone bill
How to Apply for City Ration Card
To apply for a ration card, follow these steps:
- If you are not registered on this portal, make sure to register to download your application form. If you have already registered, simply fill in all login details and enter the portal
- Select the “Revenue” button
- Click on “More”
- Hover over “Application for new ration card” and click on it
- Your offline application form will appear. Click on “Download Form”
- To apply online, select “Apply Online” and click on “Submit”
Go to the Government official website.
- How can I get a barcoded ration card?In order to get a barcoded ration card, you will have to apply through Form-II.
- What do I do if I want to transfer my barcoded ration card?If you are a barcoded ration card, you do not have to change your card, but only the name of the shopkeeper and address.
- How do I link my Aadhaar card with my ration card?You will have to visit the official Aadhaar linking website. Select “Start Now” and enter your address. Click on “Ration card” as the benefit type and enter your Aadhaar number, ration card number, mobile number and email address.