How We apply for PAN Card Correction?
Essentially Choose the Section in this skillet card application and top off your subtleties for the PAN Card Correction. Instructions to Download Pan Card – Simply go to download container card area and just addition your affirmation number or skillet card and download in the E-PAN Card in the PDF Format.
Would we be able to Check Pan Card Status ?
Truly You can check any skillet card status through this application. You need to simply embed your Acknowledgment number and check the status.
What is PAN Card Application Form ?
ePAN Card Download
Procedure to download ePAN card through the NSDL or UTITSL portal. ePAN card is a digitally signed Permanent Account Number, i.e. PAN card which is issued in an electronic form. The ePAN card is a valid proof of allotment of PAN.
Download e-PAN card using NSDL Portal
Under the NSDL portal, download e-PAN card facility is categorized in two ways, i.e. PAN allotted in last 30 days, and PAN allotted older or more than 30 days. The steps to download the e-PAN card in both the ways is being summarized hereunder–
- Download e-PAN card (applicable to PAN allotted in last 30 days)–
- Visit site https://www.tin-nsdl.com/.
- Click on ‘Download e-PAN card (For PAN allotted in last 30 days).
- Enter Acknowledgment Number and Captcha Code.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Following three options are available to receive OTP–
- E-mail ID; or
- Mobile Number; or
- Select any one of the option to receive OTP and click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- OTP would be received as per the option selected.
- Enter OTP and click ‘Validate’.
- After successful validation, click on ‘Download PDF’.
The PDF file so downloaded would be password protected, and the password of the same would be Date of Birth / Date of Incorporation / Date of Formation in DDMMYYYY format.
- Download e-PAN card (applicable to PAN allotted older or more than 30 days)–
- Visit site https://www.tin-nsdl.com/.
- Click on ‘Download e-PAN card (For PAN allotted older or more than in last 30 days).
- Following details are required to be provided–
- The month of Birth and Year of Birth;
- GSTN (optional); and
- After providing the above details, click ‘Submit’.
- On clicking ‘Submit’ e-PAN card can be downloaded.
Download Pan Card online using UTIITSL Portal
PAN applicants are now facilitated to download their e-PAN card directly through the UTIITSL, i.e. UTI Infrastructure Technology And Service Limited website. Only the following PAN applicants can download their e-PAN card using UTIITSL–
- The persons who have applied for fresh PAN through UTIITSL; or
- The persons who have applied for latest PAN changes or correction or updates through UTIITSL; or
- The person who had earlier registered a valid and active mobile number or e-mail ID with their PAN record with the Income Tax Department.
If the applicant qualifies to download the e-PAN card through UTIITSL, as per the criteria provided above, he is required to follow the below-mentioned steps–
- Provide following details–
- PAN Number;
- Date of Birth/Date of Incorporation/Date of Agreement/Date of partnership or trust deed/ Date of formation of BOI / Date of AOP in format MM/YYYY;
- GSTIN Number (optional);
- Enter the Captcha.
- After providing the above details, click on ‘Submit’.
- On successful submission, the link would be sent to the registered mobile number through SMS and/or to e-mail ID.
- The applicant, on receipt of the link, is required to click on the link and the applicant can download the e-PAN card using the OTP received on mobile/ e-mail ID.
It is important to note here that the downloading of e-PAN card is provided free of cost only if the e-PAN card was issued within last one month’s time on fresh PAN application or change/correction request. However, in any other case, the applicant willing to download the e-PAN through UTIITSL is required to make online payment of INR 8.26 against every download of e-PAN card.
Dish Card Application Form 49A is as of now inbuilt in this application so you can basically fillup the PAN Card Application structure and got your skillet card through this application.
The most effective method to Apply Duplicate or Lost Pan Card ?
You can without much of a stretch apply a copy dish card through this All in One App. regardless of whether you lost your dish card then you can arrange for the Reprint of your skillet card duplicate.
Is it New e-Pan Card Application is FREE ?
No, It’s not Free. This App Charge 107/ – INR Pan Card Official Processing Fee and 192/ – INR Support Service and Consultancy Fee. Consider the possibility that my Aadhar Card not connected with the PAN or Mobile Number?. All things considered, you need to send the printed versions of the Documents to check your archives at our Address, after that accommodation with the Govt office. Recognize No gave.
Reports Required for Pan Card ?
It needs just the Basic Aadhar Card with the date of birth evidence like aadhar card or school testament or birth authentication and so on.
How much age required for the New Pan Card
Least 18+ required for the New Pan Card yet minor can likewise apply for the New PAN Card.
The most effective method to Link PAN with Aadhar Card
You can basically utilize this application and select element of LINK PAN with Aadhar CARD. After that simply embed your aadhar card number and name with the DOB. At that point just addition your PAN Number so its will be connected through authentic Income charge site.
The most effective method to Verify any Pan Card ?
We gives the choice to confirm any dish card in india. You need to simply embed the name and Dob of the candidate with the dish card number so its will be confirm through personal expense office ongoing framework for the equivalent. Note: If need Physical Copy then it will be charged
How to apply for e-PAN?
- Visit the official website of e-Filing of the Income-tax department at www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Click on the link- ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’.
- Then, click the link- ‘Get New PAN‘. [Direct Link]
- Fill your Aadhaar number in the given box.
- Then, enter the captcha and confirm.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Now, you have to submit this OTP.
- After submission, you will receive a number. You can keep this number for future reference.
- After successfully submitting the application, you will receive a message on the registered mobile number.
- A mail will be sent at your email address which is registered in UIDAI.
What is EKYC Option in THIS ?
EYC Option is electronic confirmed KYC Option where you need to check your character by embed your aadhar card number for the equivalent. When you enter your aadhar card number, you will get the OTP on your enlisted versatile number and confirm the things.