DRDO Bharti 2022 : has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking OjosGujarat.in regularly to get the latest updates.
DRDO Bharti 2022: Defence Research & Development Organisation has issued new notice [Advt. No. ITR/HRD/AT/07/2022] on 07.09.2022 to fill up 58 vacancies in Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur. Candidates who are looking for Central Govt Jobs in Odisha State kindly use this DRDO Jobs. As per the DRDO Recruitment Notification, 50+ candidates will be hired for Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice posts and post wise Posts details are given below. It invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals up to 17.10.2022 for Engagement of DRDO Apprentice Posts. DRDO ITR Recruitment 2022 Notification & DRDO Recruitment Application Form is available @ www.drdo.gov.in.
Also Read: Vadodara GRD Recruitment 2022
Details of DRDO Bharti 2022
Organization Name: Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur
Advertisement Number: Advt. No. ITR/HRD/AT/07/2022
Job Name: Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice
Total Posts: 58
Job Location: Odisha
Notification released date: 07.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17.10.2022
Official website: www.drdo.gov.in
DRDO Bharti 2022 ITR Posts Details
- As per the notification, overall 58 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise Posts details are given below.
Name of the post – Stipend
- Graduate Apprentice 32 Rs.9000
- Technician Apprentice 26 Rs.8000
Apprentice posts – Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants should possess B.Com/ BBA/ Diploma/ Engineering in concerned discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit :
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test/ Personal Interview.
Mode of Application :
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Address: Director, Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, Balasore, Odisha-756025
How to apply DRDO ITR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website drdo.gov.in
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Engagement of Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice in ITR, Chandipur, Orissa”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Important Link :
Important Date :
Notification released date : 07.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of application : 17.10.2022
1. How do I apply for DRDO Apprentice 2022?
Ans: Interested and eligible candidates may apply for one year of Apprenticeship Training in ASL through e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. The last date for submitting the Applications is 15 days from the official notification out.
2. What is apprentice job in DRDO?
Ans: DRDO Apprentice Recruitment focuses exclusively on increasing defense system self-sufficiency. The selection procedure for DRDO Apprentice is Academic Merit, Written Test, Interview, and Document Verification. The selected candidates will be provided a stipend
3. Is DRDO Apprentice permanent job?
Ans: Typically, the DRDO jobs have attracted a large number of people for various positions. However, the apprenticeship is the entry ticket for individuals who choose to pursue a career with the DRDO. Candidates who have completed their apprenticeship will be given precedence for full-time recruitment