Manav Garima Yojana 2022 A tool kit for various businesses for self-employment is provided at the district level office of the developing caste and social security office at the district level under the social and justice empowerment department of Gujarat government. Who will benefit from it? Details on how to avail of the benefits are given in this article. Which are as follows.This will be updated here when the notification to start applications on the esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in portal for the online application of Manav Garima Yojana comes.
Manav Garima Yojana 2022 Online Application
Manav Garima Scheme Apply Online : We all are aware of the economic status that the scheduled caste people have to go through because of their poverty so now the Chief Minister of the Gujarat state will be announcing the Manav Garima Yojana to help all of those people who are suffering from poverty and belong to the scheduled caste category. Now We shall provide with you the details regarding the scheme so that you will be able to apply for the scheme. We all know that this scheme is very important for the scheduled caste people and you must also know about the eligibility criteria, documents required, and all of the other aspects of the scheme. Now We have provided everything in this article today.
- Manav Garima Scheme
- Name Of Scheme : Manav Garima Scheme
- Launched By : Gujarat Government
- Schedule caste community And Socially and educationally backward class, economically backward class, minority caste, a nomadic and emancipated caste of Gujarat state
- The Human Dignity Scheme has been implemented to enable the socially and educationally backward class, economically backward class, minority caste, nomadic and emancipated caste ISMOs to live their lives with dignity and become self-employed in small businesses, and become financially self-sufficient.
- At present the annual income limit for rural areas is Rs. 1,20,000 / – and for urban areas Rs. 1,50,000 / -.
- This Scheme for only for Scheduled Caste Welfare
- The age limit of the applicant should be 18 to 16 years.
- People belonging to Scheduled Castes whose annual limit is ₹ 120,000 in rural areas and in urban areas. Have 150,000.
- There is no income limit for the most backward castes among the Scheduled Castes.
- If the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary have availed of the benefit earlier under this scheme then the benefit is not recoverable under this scheme.
|Scheme Name||Manav Garima Yojana 2022|
|Under||State Government of Gujarat|
|Name Of Department||Social Justice & Empowerment Department|
|Article Type||study job portal|
|Application||Manav Garima Yojana Apply Online Form 2022|
|Last Date Of Application||Online Last Date: 30/06/2022|
|Benefit||Tool kits are provided for a total of 28 types of business|
- Business name
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith/welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Mobile repairing
- Hair cutting
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill)
- Example of applicant’s Cast Certificates
- Example of annual income Certificates
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business-oriented training
- Warranty sheet
- Applicants must complete the following stages to continue the Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan registration procedure:
- Go to https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ to access the official e-Samaj Kalyan website.
- If you are registering for the first time, then select the ‘Please Register Here’ option.
- A new page will open once you click the registration link.
- Enter your name, gender, Aadhaar card number, caste, date of birth, and other information, then select Register.
- If you’re a member of an NGO, click the enrollment link next to the NGO choice.
- Complete the relevant information and press ‘Register.’
- Use the user ID, password, and CAPTCHA code to log in to the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal after the registration procedure is complete.