Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a special scheme by central govt. of India through MUDRA (a subsidiary of SIDBI). MUDRA supports institution to extend loans to the non-corporate non-farm sector income generating activities of micro and small entities. It is subject to those enterprises with credit needs below Rs. 10 lakhs. Both udyamitra.in and mudra.org.in are the official website of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana: will also help in creating an ecosystem of growth for micro enterprises sector. The interventions have been named “Shishu”, “Kishor” and “Tarun” to signify the stage of growth / development and funding needs of the beneficiary micro unit / entrepreneur. Basically, MUDRA Yojana is an initiative to fund the small business in Indi All those people who wants to get loans under PM Mudra Yojana can apply online by filling PMMY application form at www.udyamimitra.in. Moreover, people can also download PM Mudra Loan Yojana application forms in PDF format through www.mudra.org.in.
PM Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Apply Online Form for Bank Loan:
Mudra Loan Scheme aims to attain development in an inclusive and sustainable manner by supporting and promoting partner institutions. Below is the complete process to apply online by filling
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form:-
There are Three type of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
1.Shishu Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans up to ₹ 50000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
2 Kishore Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, beneficiaries of loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000 will be allocated.
3.Tarun Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans ranging from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
Prime Minister Mudra Yojana Loan Application Form PDF Download: (Offline Method):
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is open and is available from all Bank branches across the country. All the applicants can even download the Prime Minister Mudra Yojana application forms in
PDF format through the link given below:
Eligibility Criteria for PM Mudra Loan Scheme:
All the applicants must fulfill the basic eligibility criterion to become eligible for bank loans under PM Mudra Yojana: The business should be either one of the following:-
- Small manufacturing enterprise
- Fruit and Vegetable vendors
- ‘Activities allied to agriculture’, e.g. pisciculture, bee keeping, poultry, livestock, rearing, grading, sorting, aggregation agro industries, diary, fishery, agriclinics and agribusiness centres, food & agro-processing, etc.(excluding crop loans, land improvement such as canal, irrigation and wells).
List of Documents Required for Mudra Yojana Bank Loan:
- Self certified copy of identity proof such as Voter ID card / PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License.
- Residence proof which may contain recent telephone or electricity bill, property tax receipt (not older than 2 months). Voter’s ID card, Aadhar Card & Passport of the borrower can also act as proof of residence.
- Proof of SC/ST/OBC/Minority.
- Copies of relevant licenses/registration certificates/other documents pertaining to the ownership, identity and address of business unit.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter in any Bank/Financial institution.
- Statement of accounts (for the last six months), from the existing banker, if any.
- Balance sheets of the units along with income tax/sales tax return etc of the last 2 years. (Applicable for all cases from Rs. 2 Lacs and above).
- Projected balance sheets for one year in case of working capital limits and for the period of the loan in case of term loan (Applicable for all cases from Rs. 2 Lacs and above).
- Project report (for the proposed project) containing details of technical & economic viability.
- Sales achieved during the current financial year up to the date of submission of application.
- Memorandum and articles of association of the company/Partnership Deed of Partners etc.
- Asset & Liability statement from the borrower including Directors & Partners may be sought to know the net-worth in the absence of third party guarantee.
- 2 copies of Photographs of each Proprietor/ Partners/ Directors.