Gujarat Ration Card List : Gujarat Ration Card Scheme is Started by the Government of Gujarat. Under this scheme People Who are Permanent Residence of the state Gujarat can get their Ration card Online. The Main Objective Of this scheme is to Provide Ration to Needy Citizen Of the state. so that no body remains Hungry in the state. Citizen of Gujarat can apply For this Card Online.Under this scheme Needy People of the State will get Ration at a Subsidy Rate. In Our Country so many People are Nor able to buy Ration. This Card Will Helps them to Full fill their Basic Need and right of Food.Directorate Of Food & Cilvil Supplies of Gujarat is Inviting Gujarat Ration Card Online Application. Now APL / BPL / NFSA / Non NFSA Category People can apply Online For New, Duplicate Ration card to get subsidized Ration at Government PDS Shops. All citizens who have Made New Registration For Ration Card can Noe check theiar eligible List of National Food Security Act and Non-NFSA Category.
Gujarat Ration Card List Check Status & Apply Online
Gujarat Ration Card List : Overview
|Name Of The scheme||Ration card|
|Category||Status check, List , Application|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat|
|Mode Of Function||Online|
Gujarat Ration Card List 2022: How To check List
- Visit the Official Website
- At Home Page Click On Area wise Ration card Information.
- the area wise ration card details of NFSA beneficiaries will appear as shown below
- Alternate Link to Check Gujarat Ration Card List 2022 – https://fcsca.gujarat.gov.in/
Gujarat Ration Card List 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant Must be Residence Of the Gujarat State.
- Households not already having ration card in the state are eligible.
- Newly married couples can apply for new ration card.
- Citizens having temporary ration cards whose date has been expired are eligible.
Gujarat Ration Card List 2022: Required Documents
- Residential Proof
- Age Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Income Proof of Family
- Passport size Photograph.
- Valid Mobile Number
- Perevious electricity Bill
- Bank Pass Book
- Gas Connection Details
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
How To apply for Gujarat Ration Card 2022
- Go to the official website https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/
- on the home page, click on “Revenue”.
- click on ‘More’, a list will open.
- click on “Application for new ration card”.
- get the option of ‘Apply Online’, Click On it.
- the application form will open on your screen
- fill in all the details asked in the form
- click on submit and your application will be completed
How To Check Online Status Of Ration Card?
- Go to the Official website https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Click at the Know Your Entitlement.
- The Ration Card Application status Will be appear On the screen.
- Fill the Details they are asking for.
- Check you status by Online Mode.
Official Website: Click Here
Ration Card Helpline Numbers
Ration Card Helpline Number Gujarat
- People can now contact the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Gujarat through:-
- Helpline number: 1967
- Toll free number: 1800-233-5500
- Official website: https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/ or https://fcsca.gujarat.gov.in/
Check Gujarat Ration Card (APL / BPL / NFSA / Non-NFSA) Online Status
Candidates can check the Ration Card Online Status online by the following method:-
- Visit the website https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/
- Click at the “તમને મળવાપાત્ર જથ્થો જાણો” link present under ration card section.
- The direct link to know your entitlement of ration card is given here :
- Afterwards, the Gujarat Ration Card application status page will appear as shown below:-
- It is important to note that the application is currently offline.
Gujarat govt. will issue new Ration cards for all the citizens whether BPL or APL candidates. Accordingly, it is necessary to get ration through the Ration distributors at several ration shops. Furthermore, all the residents can check their name in the Gujarat Ration Card List at the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department of Gujarat.
FCS Gujarat New Ration Card Online Apply (Application Form)
Below is the complete procedure for APL / BPL / NFSA / Non-NFSA beneficiaries to apply online for new ration card in Gujarat:-
Step 1 – Visit the official website digitalgujarat.gov.in
Step 2 – At the homepage, click at the “Services” link in the header and then click at the “Citizen Services” link.
Step 3 – Here Click on “Application for New Ration Card” link. In the new opened page, see the Instructions and the List of documents to be attached which includes Residence Proof Attachment, Identity Proof Attachment and Proof Needed In Service Attachment.
Step 4 – Then Click “Apply Online” button at the bottom. A new window will open as below:-
What is NFSA ration card Gujarat?
Citizen of Gujarat can apply For this Card Online.Under this scheme Needy People of the State will get Ration at a Subsidy Rate. In Our Country so many People are Nor able to buy Ration. This Card Will Helps them to Full fill their Basic Need and right of Food.Directorate Of Food & Cilvil Supplies of Gujarat is Inviting Gujarat Ration Card Online Application. Now APL / BPL / NFSA / Non NFSA Category People can apply Online For New, Duplicate Ration card to get subsidized Ration
National Food Security Act (NFSA) provide ration card to all eligible households. The importance of a ration card is known to all Indians.
What is BPL card Gujarat?
The Gujarat government has set a new definition for the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category. In its circular, the state’s Food and Civil Supplies department said people earning above Rs 11 in rural areas and Rs 17 in urban areas daily will not be covered under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.