AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 156 Posts | Air terminals Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, comprised by an Act of Parliament, is endowed with the obligation of making, overhauling, keeping up with and overseeing common flight foundation both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been met with the Mini Ratna Category-1 status.
Applications are welcomed via AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (AAI) from the qualified competitors who are house of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep islands to top off the accompanying posts at different air terminals in the above states in Southern Region. Competitors will apply for the beneath referenced posts through web-based application connect facilitated in Career pages of our site i.e., www. aai.aero under tab “Vocations “
AAI Recruitment 2022
Total Number of the Posts : 156 Positions
Name of the Posts :
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 : 132 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Office) NE-4 : 10 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) NE-6 : 13 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Official Language) NE-6: 06 Posts
Eligibility criteria for AAI Recruitment 2022
Essential Qualification :
Junior Assistant (Fire Service) :
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks. Recently Army Public School has Published Notification for the PGT, TGT and PRT Posts in their Official Website – Candidates can Application online from Here.
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
Junior Assistant (Office) :
- Graduate with composing speed 30 wpm in English (or) 25 wpm in Hindi.
Senior Assistant (Accounts) :
- Graduates ideally B.Com with PC instructional class of 03 to 06 months
Senior Assistant (Official Language) :
- Aces in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level OR
- Aces in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level.
Application Fees :
- UR,OBC,EWS category – Rs.1000/-
Important Links :
Important Date :
- Application Starting Date : 01/09/2022
Application Last Date : 30/09/2022