- 5 family members can be covered under this scheme. In the case of a newborn baby, he/she will be considered as the 6th member.
- No, all types of pre-existing diseases will be covered with MAA Amrutam card benefits from the date of commencement of this health insurance scheme.
- (1)Cardiovacular Surgeries (a total 153 Benefit Packages)(2)Neurosurgery Burns(3)Poly Trauma(4)Cancer (Malignancies) (Surgical Oncology, Chemotherapy & Radiation Oncology) (a total 210 Benefit Packages)(5)Renal (Kidney)(6)Neonatal (newborn) diseases
- Mukhyamantri MA Amrutum Yojana provides quality medical and surgical care for the catastrophic illnesses involving hospitalization, surgeries and therapies through an em panel network of hospitals to the BPL families.
- Which is disease (Maa Card Hospital Lis
Type Or Paste Your Text Heburns And Plastic Surgery Cardiology,Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery ,Genitourinary Surgery (Renal) ,Neurosurgery Neurology ,Interventional Neuroradiology, Pediatric Surgery ,Poly-trauma,Medical Oncology,Radiation Oncology,Surgical Oncology,Knee & Hip Replacement ,Organ Transplant Packages,Otorhinolaryngology,Obstetrics AndGynaecology,Opthalmology,General Surgery,Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery, GeneralMedicine, Mental Disorder Packages, Emergency Room Packages,Pediatric Medical Management,Neonatal Packages Orthopaedics